🎗;Prolouge;

Jung Hoseok  looks at himself in the mirror  one more time, fixing his hair. Today was the day he'll meet his utterly future husband and mother-in -law.

Hoseok took deep breaths, wasn't sure how will he feel about this wholesome thing and just agreed.

"Hoseok! Sweetie! Come downstairs  now. Were leaving!" His mother said, Hoseol responding a 'Wait' for he is still  checking himself out. Needed to look presentable.

OtsukareHobi presents:

"Hoseok! Come down this instinct!'' His mother  screamed one more  time.
Him rolling his eyes and responded.

"Okay! I'm coming!" He rushes down downstairs as he meets up his well dressed mother and sister.

"You look handsome my dear brother." His sister Dawon says as Hoseok chuckled. "Same goes  to you my dearest sister." They both laughed  as his mother arrived.

"Time to go?" His mother said. The two both nodded and proceeded to go outside, going inside their car.

Cold Husband
A Sope Fanfiction

"Hoseok stop! This is my face powder! Use your own butthole!"

Enjoy ;)

"Pleasure to meet you Mrs. Min." Mrs. Jung said as she shakes  hand with the other woman.

"Pleasure to meet you too Mrs. Jung" She said, noticing the two children beside her.

"You must be my future daughter-in-law I perhaps say?" She questioned whilst smiling.

"Yes, yes I am Mrs. Jung. Dawon, my name"

She shakes hands with her, showing  a more brighter  smile.

As Mrs. Min turns to look at the second one, she couldn't believe  her eyes. A man with such beautiful hairline showing a tint of his  forehead, the most delicate jawline she had ever seen, the most precise look of him rocking the red suit with matching  shades on and most importantly the signature  heart smile  that has been the brightest of all time. Even the dictionary  didn't have enough words that can describe this fragile handsome man with  the brightest  smile in history.

"Oh my, you must be Hoseok! I've heared alot of good things  about you young man. My son will really love you. Look at you! The most  perfect person suited well for him." She exaggeratedly says as she gave a tight hug to him as Hoseok  do it back to her.

"Thank you Mrs. Min. I'm no perfect man nor husband material for your son but I can make sure I'll do my best to make him feel special" Hoseok said making Mrs. Min smile.

"Nonsense! Your beautiful enough for my son. Both ways." She hugs the latter,Hoseok awestruck from her words.

He never met the specific husband of his nor saw his face and name  but he guessed that a surprised is better  than a advance gift. He didn't even know that he'll marry a man but atleast it wasn't a woman because if it is actually  a  she the he backs out. And yes folks, his homosexual or  for short 'gay' the well known word for all. Not straight.

They sat down on their reserved table. Hoseok  wondering around  on where on earth is the man.

"May I ask where is your son Mrs. Min?" He ask, quite confused. His eyes widen on the thought on what if he'll actually marry a female-