🔔 Chapter 17: Odd arrival.

[≠is my story getting boring? And happy 1k! Updates to this story will be very slow and I'll apologize for it. I need to study for many exams plus I don't have free time. I still have extra reviews during Saturdays and Sundays the whole day which will consume all my time in writing and finishing this book, If your thinking I abandoned Cold Husband I didn't. I'll be back very soon with new chapters and much longer than this one. Hope you read this special chapter for 1k reads! I was really happy with this book. Oh, and don't be a silent reader😊 I would be gladly be motivated to see people commenting.

Note: chapter would be focusing at the past of what has occurred. Half of the past will be shown but will indicate some happenings back then before, understanding what is the explanation from the prior chapters, they are written in bold. ( this is only for some people who wouldn't understand what is happening or the ones who didn't read the previous.)

"/\/\/\" flashback

Luv you all💗]

______________________________________

Jungkook munched in his rice cake as he notices his Hyung spacing out.

"Jinie-Hyung? Jinie-Hyung?" The older shook his head and looked over Jungkook.

"Yes? What?"

Cold Husband
A Sope Fanfiction

"Your spacing out with a frown. You rarely like this. What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he devours a huge amount of ramyeon noodles into his mouth, Jin sighing and slowly drinks his soju.

"And you're not eating," Jungkook sighs, picking up the bowl and chopsticks and starts to feed his Hyung as Jin slowly bite the noodles. Chewing in slow motion. The younger looked at him discreetly, pursing his lips as he groaned tiredly. Slamming the chopsticks and the bowl on the table. People giving glances to their table. Jin still munching the noodles.

Chapter 17
Odd arrival.

"Hyung!? The fuck is wrong with you? After the day Taehyung and you went to the store together you've been worn out a lot of ALOT! Even your eating is affected." Jin just shrugged at him as he continues munching over the same noodles in his mouth. Jin's face morphed as the younger raised an eyebrow to him.

"Jungkookie~!" He whined like a baby, loudly making Jungkook widen in surprise as he tries to calm him down. Many customers again looking at them weirdly. He started to grab Jungkook by the waist and hugged him tightly, beginning to shake him as the younger tried to remove his hands out.

"Why does he not realize I like him? WhydoeshenotrealizeIlikehim? Is it because I'm not pretty enough for him? MaybeIshouldgetplasticsurgeryand
thenhe'llbewithme-"

Jungkook was finally from his grip, panting a lot as he looked over at the desperate pouty boy who keeps on stomping his feet.

Jisoo, I just wanted to eat breakfast.

Enjoy ;)

"Calm down, Bro. No need to put some surgery in your face 'cause you're already handsome." Jungkook patted his back as Jin just keeps on pouting, everyone starring at them.

"Now, stop drinking soju early in the morning-" Before he could grab away the glass from Jin's hand the older roughly grab it back.

"Nope! It's never too early to drink soju. I will drink until I'll finally move on from Taehyung!"