🔔🗿Chapter 14: Mr...

Sooyoung takes no time to slap the older in the face. Her eyes tearing up as he couldn't believe her cousin's foolish words. She fists his hands into a ball. How cruel can the older be? How insensitive can he be? Smirking through his words? That confidence to say that? Does he think Hoseok is some property?

Cold Husband
A Sope Fanfiction

She started hitting the older's chest as she cannot handle the feeling of pity for Hoseok. Her best friend. "Your such a monster. How could you do this to Hoseok!?" Yoongi didn't react to her as he just closed his eyes. "Why can't you answer me, huh!? You decided to marry someone when your dating that user for 4 years!? What are you!? Are you even a human!? Do you think that's just a normal thing!? Your Hoseok's first love! And you. You ruined him."

Chapter 14
Mr....

Yoongi looked stunned. He can't help but pursed his lips. The feeling of guilt consumed him.

Enjoy ;(

"I don't know the reason why you're doing this. But, please! Divorce Hoseok now or never before you can do anything that can ruin him more." She coldly shouted before running out of the office.

"Sooyoung! Yah!" He shouted but she already went out, slamming the door.

Yoongi slumps in his seat. He didn't want this to happen. He needs to fix things. Everything should be fixed. He heard a low knock from the door. He abruptly stands up and fixes his posture and crumpled coat and wipes off his tears and snots out of his face.
Yoongi never wanted to play with Hoseok's feelings in the first place. He just.. did this for some reason.

"M-Mister Min, everyone's waiting for you in the meeting room." Irene softly says noticing the red eyes of her boss. She has never seen him cry.

"Huh? Oh-oh.. tell them I'm coming."

He puts his handkerchief back in his back pocket as he turns around to his desks. July on the other hand felt a tint of worry to her boss.

"Mr. Min?"

"Yes? Is there a problem?" He didn't even bother turning around.

Irene gulped," Did something happen between you and Mr. Hoseok that made Ms. Sooyoung come here?"

Yoongi breathes heavily as he hit his desk making his assistant flinch. "Juhyun, you're my assistant not someone who will plunge in my personal life."

Juhyun panicked and bowed immediately, " I-I'm sorry Mister Min." She bowed again as she looked down the entire time. " Sorry a-again."

Her heels clicked through the floor as Irene went out of the office, softly closing the door leaving Yoongi sighing all alone. He's tired. He's missing Hoseok.

❦︎

Hoseok cleans the bedroom. He's been staying in Jimin and Namjoon's place for a long time now and he kinda wants to go back home. He was enjoying his time here with his best friends. He missed this. The fun.

He feels bad leaving Yoongi, without him answering his calls or texts or any sign. But, the older quite deserved the outburst Hoseok shown on him. That'll learn his lesson.

After many weeks of thinking, Hoseok had finally decided to-

"SeokSeok?" The man heard someone said at the door. Lowly knocking. Hoseok shouting a 'come in' seeing Namjoon in a baby blue sweater that is too big for him.