❦︎Chapter 26: Points

The disbelief in Yoongi’s eyes seeing his cousin right infront of him looking absolutely in daze at his husband.

Sooyoung always comes in and ruins the moment.

She was talking happily to Hoseok, the man himself flustered from how she suddenly appeared in the same resort as them.

As soon as she was about to go and hug Hoseok the older male grabbed her hand forcefully making both Sooyoung and his husband surprised.

“What are you doing here?” He gritted his teeth. Whenever he wanted to spend time alone with Hoseok someone always gotta try and interfere.

She gave him a look of disgust, pulling her hand away from his grip and frowned at him for doing that. Hoseok worried about what was going to happen.

Cold Husband
A Sope Fanfiction.

The two of them were like rivals in the Min family always. Back when they were in highschool Sooyoung told him everything about her pure hatred with one of her cousins, surprisingly that person was Yoongi. He never knew why they always competed with each other because neither one of them told him why.

“Is there a problem? Hm?” She said mockingly making Yoongi more furious.

“You son of a—”

“Min Yoongi.”

The older man’s gaze went to Hoseok who looked worried. He controlled his anger and calmed himself down. Sooyoung wondering when did this two get so close out of nowhere.

She pursed her lips.

There's still a chance right?

Sooyoung, did you follow us? Can't you see me and my husband want to spend alone time together? Why are you trying to disrupt? I thought you had other business.”

“I apparently didn't know you guys would be here.” She retorted. “The meeting was held here in this resort. The company I'm working at is having a celebration for achieving having large sales this month. I came by the beach and coincidentally saw you two.” She shrugs. Pointing to where her fellow co-workers are.

Yoongi couldn't speak back.

“My my dear cousin. You shouldn’t always false accuse someone so easily if you don't want to end up a person hating on you.” Sooyoung smirked at him.

Chapter 26
Points.

She came close to Yoongi’s ear and muttered, “Don’t repeat the same mistake you did before. Are you gonna end up hurting my dear best friend again?”

“Don’t act goody goody with me you bitch.” He whispered back.

“GUYS!” Hoseok shouted making both of them look at him. The man sighs at the site.

“If you two are gonna end up fighting again then I'm leaving.”

Hoseok sighs and tries to leave the two of them but suddenly Yoongi grabbed his risk.

Sooyoung’s hand stopped from grabbing Hoseok as she stopped herself from doing so. Seeing Yoongi was the one who won first.

1 point to Yoongi.

Sooyoung couldn't let go of the fact that she's points behind Yoongi. What will she do to win Hoseok’s heart?

Enjoy ;)

She bites her lower lip as blood came flowing. She licks away the blood so no one could see it.

“Don’t leave.” Yoongi quietly said to Hoseok.