🔔🗿 Chapter 25: Spending Time

“Your room number is 205.” The lady gave Yoongi the key to their room as he thank her.

“Let’s go.” The older proceeded to carry on to the elevator. Before he was about to press the button he realized that Hoseok wasn't beside, he was sitting in the lounging area staring at mid air.

“Hoseok. Hoseok!”

Cold Husband
A Sope Fanfiction

The younger man snaps back to reality, wiping the drool from his chin as he stands up and runs to the older.

“Are you okay? Has something been bothering...you?”

“Huh? Uh, I'm fine. Just a little... sleepy from how far this place is...” Hoseok said softly. Biting his tongue with a slight frown in his face. He’s quite nervous about this.

This was their first time spending time together after everything that had happened. He doesn't know what to feel about this.

Chapters 25
Spending time.

Yoongi was never this affectionate to him and it makes him uncomfortable that after the older man explains the situation to him and just started to be this nice to him as an apology for everything he had done. It weirded him out. Don't get him wrong, he’s happy that Yoongi decided to change for the better for their relationship to improve but just you know... he still doesn't know if he's being genuine and sincere to him now.

He’s scared if the older would—

“Hoseok—” The man flinches as Yoongi tried to touch him, making a slight noise coming from his mouth. The older man surprise from his actions.

“Oh... s-sorry.”

“No... It's— it's fine. Is something bothering you?” He bites his lower lip.

Yes. And it's you.

“Nothing. I'm fine—”

“The truth, Hoseok.”

Enjoy ;)

The younger sighs. “You. It's just... you're never like this to me and ... it kind of overwhelmed me on how much you’ve changed... it's scaring me.” Hoseok feels bad for saying such things to the older but he just wants to say what he thinks about the man to finally cool off.

The experience Min Yoongi was making wasn't quite clear to Hoseok. The man gave a slight forced grin to Hoseok placing his hand on his shoulder making the younger flinch.

“ I— I get it. I know you're still not use to this from how I treated you. I completely understand. I'll wait until you’ve finally get use to this new me. And I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable, Hoseok.” Sorry for dragging you into my own mess.

Hoseok feels a bit bad to the older so he decided to place his own hand on top of Yoongi’s. Rubbing the tip of his fingers. The older flustered with his actions

“Thank you.” He whispered. He gave a smile to the older. A genuine one for the first time. Yoongi pursing his lips as he couldn't control the redness from his ears.

Why does Yoongi seem so familiar from that one student back highschool?

“Let’s start unpacking so we could finally eat.” Yoongi says to Hoseok as he just nodded in response.

There were two beds in the room. Hoseok was the one who decided to sleep separately.

Even back at their home they stop sleeping next to each other as the younger chose to move to the guest room. He still want to think about everything between him and the black haired male. Hoseok’s decision made Yoongi slightly disappointed. It's been a long time since he felt the younger’s warm touch to him.