❦︎◊Chapter 4: Unexpected Moment

"I've heared alot about you Mr. Min! I never have seen your face in real life and my wish,no, I mean every workers wish here had come true on meeting you!" She squealed as she presses the tenth floor of the elevator.

Cold Husband
A Sope Fanfiction

"Please call me Hoseok only, if you say Mr. Min me and Yoongi would be confuse on who you are referring to. Tell that to the others too." He patted her backs as she nods.

"Yes Mr.Hoseok." She giggled as Hoseok just gave a sly smile.

Chapter 2
Unexpected Moment

She's a shy type.

Enjoy :)

"I never knew on how tall this building is." He looked at Secretary Bae really asking for answers about this building.

"Surprisingly tall Mr.Hoseok "

The tenth floor belongs to the one and only Min Yoongi. That whole area is his as to why some of his workers feeling envy over him. Ninth floor belongs to the special,high paid workers as well as the secretary and high ranked status people. The eighth to sixth floors are the offices of the brother and parents of Yoongi. Eight being for his brother,seventh for his mother as sixth for his father. They don't want to be in the ninth floor as because his brother hates high places while Mr. and Mrs. Min wanted that area to be special for the workers.

Fifth and forth floor are the departments of the normal workers or as they were called casual ones, the area manufacturing all the things they made for the company to sell. Mostly the minimum to maximum they sold out was 200,000 to 500,000 including worldwide shipping but later on it increases to 700,000 to 1,000,000 sales as to why the company grew bigger,the more they recruit new workers.

Third to second floors are the cafeterias. Divided into two as the third is for the workers,high rankers(including Min Family) from the ninth floor as the second is for the casual ones from fifth to forth floor. The first floor or ground level, I don't need to explain further as you guys know about it already.

In conclusion : The building is very huge and gigantic size that could fit many people from the half of the population of South Korea inside

Ding

Ding

Ding!

"Elevator level 10 coming up." They heared upon the voicing signalling there about to land in there destination.

"Welcome to Min Global Mr. Hoseok." She handshakes him as Hoseok smiled.

¤====¤

Take a break from reading first! I don't want you peeps to feel tired so go and continue later. Comeback,eat your snacks and drink water or juice or softdrinks IDK. As long as your dehydrated.

Before continuing to read listen to the following songs to ooze or hype you out a bit,recommend( BTS Song Edition)

BTS - Coffee

BTS- ON

BTS- Dynamite

BTS- Converse High