🔔Chapter 15: celebrity.

"It’s so nice to see you again, Yoongi. "
Mr. Jung( Sung-ho) says. Smiling at the younger.

"O–oh," Yoongi smiled at him back, "It’s to see you again too, F–father." And yes. Yoongi calls Mr. Sung-ho “father”.

"So what brings you here all of the sudden?" The older man asked. Raising a brow at him, "Without Hoseok?"

Cold Husband
A Sope Fanfiction

Yoongi’s eyes twitch to the floor as his smile fades in a midst, deeply sighing. As Mr. Jung can see the change in his expression.

"Oh... uh..." Yoongi looks up, holding his nape. " H–Hoseok’s with my sister a–at the moment. Yeah." The man nervously laughs.

Chapter 15
celebrity.

Hoseok’s father raised a brow at him.

You don't have a sister though?

"And a–b–bout the email—"

"Ahh, so I see you got the email now."  Mr. Jung softly smiles at him but soon silence consumed both of them making it a tad bit uncomfortable for both of them.

"Come, let’s sit down." Yoongi just nods and followed him. Nervous as ever.

Enjoy ;)

"About the email..." Mr. Jung said. " I’ve talked to my wife and... Hoseok."

Yoongi widens his eyes as he looks up to the older man, him softly sighing. The pale man felt his heart beating fast the tension was slowly rising. Fuck. "Have you been taking care of Hoseok?"

No.

"O–of course, Father."

"You haven't been cold towards him right?"

Yoongi gave him a dull face, his aura getting darker. Maintaining his posture.

"N—no..." Yes.

Yoongi’s eyes looked away. Mr. Jung went silent analyzing the pale man’s expression. Something’s off, as he raised a brow at him.

"Have you gotten what I’m hinting out?"

"Unfortunately no, Father." Yoongi quietly responded. He having shaky breathing. Song-ho sighs. "You know me and my wife loves Hoseok so much with all our hearts that we are willing to do anything for him, even his sister."

Yoongi looked up to face his father-in-law and gave a genuine smile to him.
"Yes, father."

"And did you know why we have shortened the contract?"

Yoongi didn't respond to that, he looks down again as he grabbed the teacup and sips.

"I–I don't know..."

The pale man stayed silent still not knowing why they could have the contract shorten with him noticing. He didn't want to end it yet.

"Yoongi, my son-in-law..." Mr. Jung said. " Hoseok told us the truth on what has been happening between the two of you."

Yoongi’s body became tense. It all makes sense now. They decided to shorten the contract because of him. Hoseok’s father looked at him in disappointment knowing what his son told him was true.