🔔Chapter 13: Correct.

" ’Cause what's mine. Stay’s mine."

______________________________________

Cold Husband
A Sope Fanfiction

Hoseok froze not being able to respond to the sudden confession of his beloved husband. An uneasy silence surrounded the room as Yoongi looked away at Hoseok’s sorrowful eyes.

"W–what did you just say to me?

Silence.

"Min Yoongi, since when was I ever yours?"

Chapter 13
Correct.

Yoongi couldn’t glance at Hoseok, he’s afraid. Afraid to see those painful eyes of the younger.

"YOONGI LOOK AT ME AND ANSWER ME YOU, COWARD!" Tears flowing down Hoseok’s hopeless eyes as what he had heard from the foolish mouth of Yoongi. Hoseok had enough already.

;) Enjoy

The younger pushed the older away from him, Yoongi widened his eyes as Hoseok continued crying. Hoseok can’t believe what he had just said to him. After months of him making him suffer, letting him feel himself a mistake. This is what he would just do? Hoseok’s not a property to be owned. He’s a human.

"Y–you treated me like I was just a display with no feelings! And now... Thi–this? Treating me as if I was your property to start with! You don’t own me! You don't own my soul nor my body because that belongs to Jung Hoseok, me." The younger shouted. Couldn't hold how much he was hiding for months, he wants Yoongi to feel what he had done to him.

"How foolish and naive do you think I am to listen to you!? I just had enough patience for you! I’m j–just here waiting for you to say three simple words to m–me. “I love you”."

Yoongi didn’t still mutter a word as he knew what he had down to her for the past months together as a married couple. Horrible.

Hoseok looks up to the older who isn’t even speaking. Just looking at him.

"Even if this was a whole arranged marriage, I would still love you liked you were my first love from the start."

Yoongi stood there looking at him in shock as he knew he truly messed up. Hoseok loves him, truly?

"Even if it means everything you say hurts me, even if you had someone else. Because that’s how much I loved you."

Hoseok smiled sadly to him as Yoongi isn’t speaking to him, he messed up. The older’s eyes started to water seeing how to hurt Hoseok's looks.

Hoseok sighs, "I promised myself to have not hated you. B–but why are you like this to me?"

He sighs and sniffles," You know.. I hate to love you. But, it’s no use to say that to you anymore. I do love you but... you don’t love me back."

Before the older could speak, Hoseok ran out of the room. Yoongi’s whole world shattered as he realized his mess broke the innocent fragile soul of his spouse. Everything was ruined. His mind went blank after seeing how damaged Hoseok was. He...  he regretted not speaking up. That was not meant to happen

"Hoseok..." His face became wet, realizing he started crying. He made a first both of his hands as he continued to cry.

He looks to the door... Did Hoseok come back— Daeshim.

"What in the world did you do this time, Hyung. Why was Seok–Hyung crying again?"

"I—" Yoongi couldn't respond and looked down in shame. Dae raising a brow.