❦︎Chapter 27: Tired Of Everything

-WARNING!

Contains sensitive topic that will happen.

If you have experienced trauma please read with pre-caution.

-Emotional rollercoaster.
______________________________________

"Y-YOONGI SLOW DOWN! I'M GONNA TRIP!"

It was obvious Yoongi was mad and Hoseok doesn't know how to calm him down.

What's with the Min Family and their cold aura!?

Hoseok made a click! noise out of his mouth, showing how frustrated he is to Yoongi right now.

He pulled his arm away from Yoongi's grip making the older stop moving to look at him.

Cold Husband
A Sope Fanfiction

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU-" The older closed his mouth shut seeing how annoyed Hoseok looks.

"I-I'm sorry-" Hoseok ignored Yoongi by walking ahead of him, going inside their room as he sits down in his own bed.

Yoongi sighs knowing he made a mistake.

"Hoseok, look I'm sorry..."

"How many more "sorry" am I getting from you?" Hoseok said softly, his voice cracking saying that. Clearly frustrated from the whole situation.

Chapter 27
Tired Of Everything

What Sooyoung did was wrong for kissing him. He never knew she had feelings for him and yet he never realized that.

"Just have more patience with him Hoseok. If he doesn't make a move then just.. find someone better. I know someone who is waiting for you."

"W-what? Who?"

"And it's... just someone always by your side."

"Oh.. okay. Maybe it's a stalker, sheesh. Ain't finding that person then."

"Yeah, a stalker."

So the person I called a stalker was know other than Min Sooyoung herself. How dense can I get?

How many times have I ruined her feelings without knowing?

Seeing his own best friend get humiliated infront of everyone was not his intention. He just wants to have a heart to heart to talk with her but Yoongi came in.

Why does he always have to shut his mouth and not stand up by himself? Is it that bad?

He doesn't want to rely to anyone especially his husband. He's not useless. He wants to be independent for once.

He has a mouth to use. Eyes to see.

But he always have to act blind in situations and stay muted.

Why?

"H-Hoseok-" Yoongi was about to hold Hoseok but before he was able to do it Hoseok pushed his hand away from his face.

"Do I look weak to you, Yoongi?" He's tired.

He's tired of always having to follow every order his husband says.

If only he didn't accept the contract-

"W-What are you talking about!? Of course not!"

"Then why do I always have to act like a shadow behind you in every situation!?" He said it.