❦︎31: Friends

The amount of times Jungkook had to see Seokjin break down all the time because of Taehyung had him heart broken too.

Though sometimes jealousy takes over him. Even though he knows Jin would never pick him. He himself said that he would be the one to let go yet he still couldn't help but still be inlove with the older man.

What is it that he's lacking? Was it because he was always 2nd to Kim Taehyung?

Or was it because he was never an option to Kim Seokjin at the first place?

Cold Husband
A Sope Fanfiction.

Jungkook had to see both of his friends suffering because of each other's guilt and oblivion.

And he only wishes that he wouldn't end up like what had happened to Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok.

He's wondering what is happening right now to the couple as he never heard anything coming from Yoongi for a few months.

Jungkook walks to the door of Seokjin's bedroom. He knocks at his door in hopes the older would answer but instead silence was the only thing can be heard.

The last time he saw Seokjin went out of his room is when he was soaking wet from the rain...

***

Jungkook peacefully plays his favorite game at the moment as he waits for his hyung to come home.

He checks the clock as it was past  12 o'clock. Jin always come home around 8 or 9.

It was raining heavily outside making him a bit worried.

Did hyung bring his umbrella? I hope he comes home safe...

As if on cue, he heard a knock coming from the outside door. Jungkook smiles while showing a tint of concern from his arriving hyung.

"Jin, why are you so—"

"Jungkook..."

Jungkook looks up in shock as he sees Jin all soaked in water. The older having bloodshot eyes and a red nose.

"Seokjin-hyung..." Jin collapsed to Jungkook's shoulder surprising the younger. "Why... why are you so wet!? Did you just walk in the rain!? You could've have called me-"

"Tae..." Jeon Jungkook instantly closes his mouth shut.

Him.

Again.

Jungkook controls himself as he hugs him back. Not minding the fact his clothes are getting wet too.

"What happened, hyung?"

Jin releases from his embrace as he walks away. Jungkook grabs his hand showing concern a expression.

"Why are you leaving? Explain what happened—"

Seokjin finally looked up to Jungkook's eyes. New tears gradually falling down his face.

"It was my fault."

And so, he left him.

All Jungkook could feel at that moment was confusion.

Kim Taehyung.