🔔 Chapter 24: Question.

Hello, everyone! I forgot to mention that Min Sooyoung is Joy from Red Velvet. I just change her last name for anyone wondering who she is. I’m sorry if I’ve been long gone for a such a long period of time :') I’ve had no motivation on writing right now ( too busy editing in After Effects and playing Genshin Impact) but I've decided to just go back writing and finish this. I'm sorry if this is short also, I've been quite busy for upcoming comeback of school. Here's a surprise for ya’ll.

“What do you mean by we’re breaking up–up?” Jimin’s heart has never been so shattered. They've been only been dating for a couple of months. Why so... all of a sudden?

“Jimin... I know—”

“No.” The younger male slowly moving away from Namjoon. Tears slowly forming from his eyes.

“Jimin...”

Jim out of frustration and sadness shouted. Hot tears running down from his cheeks.

“WHY NOW? WHY? GOD FUCKING DAMN IT KIM NAMJOON.” He gives out a smile of pain to his boyfriend— ex-boyfriend.

“I’m sorry.” Namjoon kneels down to him. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” He cries out.

Call it too much or dramatic but they just couldn't control it. This two has been crushing for each other for years. What do you expect?

“You don't deserve someone as pathetic as me Mini—Jimin. I’m worthless and a piece of shit. I’ve never been a good boyfriend to you...I’ve failed the promises we said to each other. I should reflect upon my bad deeds, Jimin... I can't keep on being with you if I’ll just continue being like this.”

The older man thought it was a good idea if they would just be separated. It’s better off like that right? Then the two would find a better living and partner. Better off just being friends.

“No. No. No. No—”

“Jimin listen—”

“NO!”

“LISTEN TO ME!”

“I DON'T AGREE TO THIS NAMJOON. WE ARE NOT BREAKING UP. PLEASE LET'S FIND ANOTHER WAY TO FIX THINGS BETWEEN US NOT...” Jimin controls himself and sighs. Covering his face.

“...Not this...”

“J–Jimin... I’m sorry—”

“Get out. I don't want to see you anymore.”

Namjoon looks at him. Standing up from the ground. Clenching his first as he tries to hold in his pain.

“Take out all of your things and leave. Don’t even bother to show up here again.”

The older boy sighs and walks out. He needs to accept this. It was his idea after all. It was his fault.

As soon as he packed all of his things he leaves the place immediately, hearing Jimin’s endless crying in the dining room. Slamming the door shut as tears runs down his face.

The young man threw the box of cookies. Every last bit breaking apart...

Just like what happened today.

Cold Husband
A Sope Fanfiction.

He heard his phone ringing, he grabs his phone seeing the ID.

It was his mother...

"H–Hello?" He says softly.