🔔Chapter 11: Oh?

As Hoseok waked up, he felt someone taping him by the shoulder. As he turned around, he saw Sooyoung looking at him cutely.

Cold Husband
A Sope Fanfiction

Hoseok screamed,“OH MY GOD! KIDNAPPER!”Hoseok shouted once more. Sooyoung slammed Hoseok's mouth and poured a small glass of water to his face from a near by desk.

Chapter 11
Oh?

“Dumb bitch, it's Sooyoung!” She shouted back making Hoseok stop whining and hitting her like a stubborn kid. Hoseok goggles and chokes the water from his mouth. He glared  to the woman who just gave him a sly smile to her face."You I'm a kidnapper?"

Hoseok became flustered,"I-no. It's because you stared at me closely and made me panic," he sighs,"And where the hell is Yoongi?"

"Oh? He didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

Enjoy ;)

Sooyoung sighs," He's out preparing for the company's anniversary party later midnight. He’s out preparing the venue, uncle Yong-rae and aunt Ara with Daeshim went to buy their attires and accesories too. Unlce told me to look after you when they are gone when he saw me coming here."

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows," He never told me about this anniversary..." He gave a sad pout, Sooyoung feeling bad.

"I thought he told you already. I came here to prepare together but I guess your not," she sighs,"Really want to stab that cousin of mine. You know, if I was a serial killer I'll make sure to snap his head—"

She winces in pain as Hoseok slapped her forehead roughly. He glared to the girl, Sooyoung just shrugging.

"Okay to be honest.. me too." He shyly admits as he also got a slap at his forehead more rougher than hers.

"Back to the topic. Is it actually the company's anniversary?" He questioned, Sooyoung nods.

"35th to be exact. The Min Corporation always held a party as for the accomplishments they've done and still survived from the business industry. I'm surprised your own husband,my cousin,the ceo,didn't tell you. He's bringing his family but then not you?"

"I know." He bluntly response. "It's hard to be a Min. Especially after knowing Yoongi was having an affair-"

Sooyoung widen his eyes and in a millisecond she faced him with shock, she gasped in surprised. She shouldn't have known this time will happen but why so quick?

She sighs,"I-I actually known that already.." Hoseok looked up facing her with betrayal in his eyes. He doesn't know what to react right now. She deeply sighs,"S-Sehun is Yoongi's boyfriend as you've know already. He dated him way longer like four years I guess but uncle Yong-rae and aunt Ara doesn't know about it, not even Daeshim. He kept it a secret because he thinks they will dislike him. I've already warn him too break up with him because he's married with you-"

"It's fine."

Sooyoung looked up seeing Hoseok giving her a soft smile,"It's fine if he won't break up with him. I-I understand. I'll just wait the time he actually does or divorced with me.."
Sooyoung looked at him sympathetically, the way she sees Hoseok not smiling us much anymore. She would have been grateful if Hoseok wasn't involve to the Min family, she even heared about what happened last time between Ara and Hoseok,yet Yoongi still had a small vacation here inside the hell house. Dumb hudu.