sugawara x hinata → FLUFF 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!

hinata shōyō x sugawara kōshi

requested by: Ugly_weebUwUz

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

this is seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

x

3rd pov 」

all of the past karasuno players met up at the used to be captains house, dressed in comfy clothing for the night.

suga and hinata were one of the first few people to arrive, tsukishima and yamaguchi being the first ones there.

they greeted daichi and walked in through the door hand in hand. hinata screamed when he saw the other couple there, he hasn't really seen them in a while.

"YAMAGUCHII! TSUKKI!" he screamed while pouncing on them, almost hugging the life out of them, making hinatas boyfriend giggle from behind him.

"you're like, what, 22? get off of me idiot." tsukishima said, grimacing. even though kei seemed annoyed, he was a little happy to see the shrimp again. to be fair they haven't seen each other in a while.

yamaguchi just laughed and responded in a much happier tone that tsukishima, "it's good to see you too hinata! how are you and suga senpai?"

"ah! we're good, we moved in together a few years ago! i love him sooooo much!" hinata said, sighing and holding his hand to his heart.

the other two rolled their eyes and smiled at the lovesick puppy and looked over at sugawara who was now talking to daichi.

"what'd you get him for christmas this year?" tsukishima said, interested in what the older got his boyfriend.

hinata suspiciously looked around before whispering towards them, "i got him a bracelet that says the date we got together and photos of us" he said and then falling on the floor giggling.

the two used to be first years chuckled at their somehow older friend. when hinata was laying on his back he rolled his head back to see his best friend walk in through the door covered in snow.

he gasped and jumped up and ran to his best friend. yamaguchi and tsukishima looked up to see their old friend and walked over to where hinata was hugging the life out of kageyama, just as he did to them.

"KAGEYAMAAA!" shōyō screamed making everyone else look over to where the loud duo were.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE. YOU SAW ME YESTERDAY DUMBASS" yes yes, hinata and kageyama still kept in touch of course, they were best friends they couldn't just leave each other.

"welcome you're highness i was wondering where you were" tsukishima said, yamaguchi snickering beside him. kei will never let go of the majesty jokes.

"oh you were thinking of me? how kind peasant~" tsukishimas face went blank, he got him there...

after a while of waiting, everyone was finally here. some peoples hair still covered in snow and some wearing fuzzy things, all of them were ready to start the party.