izukou x hinata → SMUT

hinata shōyō x yukitaka izumi x sekimukai kōji

requested by: Im__a__simp___

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

this is seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

small note: if you don't know or remember who izumi or kōji are, they were hinatas bedt friends in middle school who played with him (they were also at the match with karasuno vs shiratorizawa if you watched it)

x

3rd pov 」

hinata had recently called over his middle school best friends to come over to his house and hang out for a while, it has been a long time since they've all been together.

10 minutes of waiting until his friends were supposed to be there, he felt a little...horny..

he panicked for a moment, he knew he couldn't let his friends see him like this. and they were coming soon, so he had to get rid of it fast.

so he quickly pulled off his shorts and boxers, grabbed one of his old pillows, and began rubbing himself on in.

thrusting back and forth, the friction between his hard on and the pillow felt so so good.

he got so lost in himself that he had hardly noticed the two walk through his bedroom door. apparently they had let themselves in since they knew where the spare key was.

they stood there, astounded by what they were seeing. hinatas round ass facing towards them while he was biting back moans as he was rocking back and forth into the pillow.

they both covered their blushing faces and looked away. a quick thought passed through both of their minds and they snapped their heads towards each other.

they both talked about how they liked hinata and now was their chance. and they grabbed it like the greedy horny teenagers they were.

they dropped their bags onto the floor and closed the bedroom door, hinata still not noticing them being lost in his own pleasure.

they both put one of their hands on each of hinatas shoulders making him gasp loudly and turn around, letting the boys see his eyes brimming with tears and his flushed face.

neither said a word as hinatas hips stop moving. he could almost cry right now. he had just been caught by his best friends.

they both walked around to hinata, kōji behind him and izumi in front. no words came out of hinatas mouth and his bottom lip wobbled, about to burst out into tears.

izumi cupped hinatas cheek with one hand, his thumb wiping his cheek lovingly. and he bent down and kissed hinata.

a sweet, loving, kiss soon turned into one that was passionate and strong. the smell of lust strong in the air.

kōji brought his hands softly down to hinatas bum, massaging and squishing shōyōs ass making him moan into the heated kiss he was having with izumi.

kōji slowly pushed two fingers into hinata, only to find that he was already stretched. he smirked and leaned down to shōyōs ear, making him shudder from the soft warm breath on the tip of his ear.

"already loose huh~? i'm gonna put it in now ok shō?" hinata nodded quickly, still deep into his make out session with izumi.

sekimukai swiftly thrusted into hinatas hole, breaking from the kiss and moaning loudly. kōji didn't give shōyō any time to adjust and began pounding mercilessly into hinata.

hinatas body moving up and down from the force of the thrusts, his moans only getting louder and louder from the continuous abuse on his prostate.

hinata felt something on his mouth and as a reaction, he opened his mouth wide and was quickly stuffed with izumis cock.

kōjis thrusts got faster and sloppier, signaling he was close to coming. izumi was on the same boat as well, he could hear more frequent grunts and moans from the past setter.

as hinata would like to announce he's close, he couldn't by the cock being stuffed down his throat. and as pleasurable as it was, his moans were being stopped and he had nothing to leverage himself with.

with nothing to hold onto he came with a blinding pleasure, every part of his body shaking because he had nothing to ground himself with.

izumi quickly came down his throat and sighed at his release. kōji grunted loudly from hinata tightening and came inside of shōyō.

hinata panted and was still shaking a little on the bed, flopping down onto the sheet below him.

izumi and kōji just chuckled and cleaned him up. definitely not how he wanted to get with his best friends, but it worked either way and he loved it.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: keeping stuff bottled in is starting to hurt but i can't say shit. i can't i can't i can't.

og plot: they find hinata getting himself off on a pillow n they're like ight ig we can help you with a little bit of teasing ofc lmao

888 words total

- author chan