goshiki x hinata → SMUT

hinata shōyō x goshiki tsutomu

requested by: Yokobo_Kun2

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

if this seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

x

「 3rd pov 」

hinata was ready, all prepped and ready for tsutomu to fuck him. but he wouldn't.

he kept teasing and teasing, pressing softly around his prostate but not hitting it, tauntingly rubbing the tip of his leaking cock, and mouthing at his neck and thighs but never marking them.

he was tired of it, he just wanted to come and his boyfriend to fuck him, the pleasure was becoming too much but it also wasn't enough for him to come.

goshiki however was having the time of his life, knowing he was giving hinata pleasure but he wasn't able to come, only allowed to with his own cock.

sometimes, he would suddenly rub fast and hard making hinata moan loudly but then slow down just as he was about to come, his moans coming down to only small whimpers.

goshiki started reading hinatas hole again, even though it was already stretched out enough for him, a little more teasing couldn't hurt.

his baby was a mess and they haven't even fucked yet. his hair was all over the place messier than his usual hairstyle, his face was red and he was panting, and his cock was leaking, begging for attention.

and finally, finally, goshiki slowly pushed his length into hinata making him whimper but moaned when his boyfriends cock was all the way in.

his pressing lightly against his prostate causing hinata to shudder. tsutomu would then pull out slowly and roughly slamming back in work no hesitation, a loud moan erupting from his throat.

"o-oh gOD~!" hinata moaned, as his boyfriend on top of him roughly slammed in and out of him with full force, finally trying the pleasure he wanted from all the teasing.

relentlessly thrusting in the somehow still tight home groaning and moaning in pleasure with the warmth engulfing his cock over and over again, already feeling his release coming soon.

hinatas dick was bouncing up and down with the force of the thrusts, loud moans coming from from his mouth with each hard thrust, the pleasure endlessly pulsating through his whole body.

each thrust on his prostate got him closer and closer to needing to come, but before he could say anything goshiki grabbed the redheads cock at the base to hold him from coming. it was as if he already knew, maybe it was his moans getting louder or his hips getting more frantic.

his eyes rolling back up to the ceiling as the pleasure became greater, so so close to coming but not being being able to again.

tsutomu gritted his teeth, his hips losing rhythm as he suddenly began to bring his hand up and down, faster than his thrusts that overwhelmed hinata with pleasure.

before he knew it a warm feeling appeared in his stomach and he came all over his chest, white came over his vision and his body was shaking in pleasure.

he choked up in pleasure when he felt warm liquid fill his insides and tsutomu moaning in his ear, shuddering once more before his vision started clearing up a little.

goshiki pulled out slowly trying to to overwhelm hinata more by oversensitivity, before falling next to the redhead and wrapping his arms around his waist gently and letting them both fall asleep in each other's arms.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: idk why this took me so long to write i'm sorry for the wait

this is also so short you're all probably expecting a long oneshot but it's not, sorry for the disappointment

og plot: goshi teases hinata for a while before finally fucking him hehe

688 words total

- author chan