kageyama x hinata → FLUFF

hinata shōyō x kageyama tobio

requested by: Pocky-Oreos

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

this is seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

small note: omg ok so i screenshot my requests right so i don't forget the username and request bc i just put the photo in and then write the plot later of what they wanted. YOU CHANGED YOUR USERNAME AND I WENT INTO A PANICK THINKING "WAIT WHAT IF I CANT DO THEIR REQUEST BC THIS USER DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE" SORRY I FOUND IT YEYYYY

x

「 3rd pov 」

it was 2:06am in the quiet town of miyagi. everyone was sound asleep. except for one short orange haired person.

he was sitting up straight (gay?) in bed, the quietest he's ever been in his whole life. his face was buried in the froggie plushie that kageyama had gotten him.

it was green in color and had cute pink cheeks. and not the bright vibrant green that is blinding but also not the ugly dark green that looked like goose poo. it was the perfect green.

what he loved the most about the froggie plush was that it was angry. it had a cute frowny face and tiny angry eyebrows which had reminded him of his angry boyfriend.

there were faint tear stains on his face from his nightmare that he just woke up from. he slowly got up from his spot on the bed, trying to make minimal noise to not wake his sibling and parents.

he softly walked down the hallway where the front door was and left the house. no shoes, no phone, just himself and his froggie plushie.

he squeezed the froggie tighter and put the plush to his nose, it still faintly smelled like kageyama making him smile the slightest.

and then he continued walking. walking the 15 minute walk all the way to his boyfriends house.

x

his walking pace was slow, but he still made it in minimal time. not that he was on a time limit or anything, he just wanted to see his setter.

he walked around to the side of the house where kageyamas window was. he did a soft sequence of knocks indicating he was at the window and not some stranger.

in the past they made a knock only for hinata to use as this has happened often, more than they could count.

for many different reasons too, hinata had a nightmare, he wanted cuddles, or he just missed kageyama in general.

it happened almost every night, but this was the first night that he had come over with tear stains on his cheeks. his nightmares were never that bad.

2 knocks, pause...2 more knocks, 5 second pause...then 3 knocks. it seemed complicated, but they liked it that way. because it was only for them to know.