suna x hinata → FLUFF

hinata shōyō x suna rintarō

requested by: _Fluffy_Cloud

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

this is seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

small note: this is short i'm sorry pls forgive me :(

x

「 3rd pov 」

hinata walked through the doorway of him and his husbands home, sighing when he finally stepped inside from another stressful day at work.

when he closed the door he immediately banged his head a few times on the door. he sighed again before walking over to where his suna was sitting on the couch doing work.

hinata leaned over the back of the couch and wrapped his arms loosely around suna, dangling instead of wrapping if you think about it, and his head on rintarōs shoulder.

somehow, suna could sense his baby's tiredness so he shut his computer quietly to not wake the already falling asleep hinata and set it aside.

he turned around and picked hinata up from behind the couch, surprisingly lighter than the last time he picked shōyō up.

he carried hinata all the way to the bedroom and began stripping him, preparing him for the warm bath he was about to have.

x

he smiled fondly at the sound asleep red head wearing shorts a t shirt, what he usually wears to bed, and wrapped him up in the fuzzy blanket that hinata loved so much.

before crawling into bed with his husband, he quickly called hinatas office to tell them he was taking a day off.

when he finished the call he quietly reached over shōyōs body to reach the alarm clock and cancelled the alarm, making sure it wouldn't go off in the morning.

when he finished everything, he got under the comforter and wrapped his arms tightly around hinata making the smaller unconsciously cuddle into more of the warmth.

suna reached over hinata once more and clicked off the light, in complete darkness except for a small nightlight that hinata forced them to have when they first moved in together as boyfriends.

rintarō will make sure hinata has the laziest day off tomorrow and makes sure he gets the best sleep ever.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: i don't proofread my oneshots so there could a spelling mistake every other word and i won't know soooo sorry abt that

if you haven't already please please please go read the last chapter. i'm begging you.

i'm sorry this is short, i don't have motivation to really do anything rn for some reason and it's hard to just sing to my favorite songs bc i just don't feel like moving my mouth.

no it's not laziness bc i would jam out to my favorite songs, i don't really know what it is.

og plot: hinata was havung a bad day at work and then when he gets home he sees suna working on the couch so he just leans over and hugs him and then suna has his spidey senses and senses that his baby is sad and tired so he pulls him over the couch so they can hug and cuddle and kiss and he gives forehead kisses.

582 words total

- author chan