ushiten x hinata → SMUT

hinata shōyō x ushijima wakatoshi x tendō satori

requested by: Sweet_Bloody_Devil

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

this is seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

x

3rd pov 」

hinata was calmly sitting on his shared bed with his boyfriends, wearing stuff he was very much comfortable in.

thigh highs, a skirt, and loose white t shirt. his back was facing the door to the bedroom while he played on his phone, patiently waiting for his boyfriends to come home.

not long after his thoughts, he heard keys jingle behind the front door and loud feet walking in of the two shiratorizawa players.

now, hinata doesn't usually wear these types of outfits outside of the house (and rarely in the house anyway) and when he did he was in for a treat.

so when the ace and middle blocker walked into the bedroom where hinata was, they couldn't help but gulp loudly.

they immediately started ripping off their outfits and hinatas as well, leaving the skirt and thigh highs on of course.

tendō grabbed the lube from the bedside table  and covered his fingers with the liquid. he slowly stuck his fingers into hinata, one by one until he was full with three fingers.

as soon as he felt shōyō loose enough he pulled his fingers out, not without a whimper from hinata, and wasted no time to shove his cock into hinata.

he grinded against hinatas prostate while ushijima whipped out his own length tapping the tip against shōyōs lips.

when hinata opened his mouth, wakatoshi thrusted quickly into the tight heat making hinata moan and tears fall out of his eyes.

while tendō was fucking hinata thoroughly from the back, you could see his skirt flapping up and down from the sheer force of tendōs thrusts.

muffled moans, sounds of skin slapping skin, and loud groans filled the room. hinata had tears falling down his face because of all the pleasure he was receiving from both ends.

after a while of fucking, tendō finally came inside of hinatas hole, who's eyes rolled back with the force of the come shooting at his prostate making him shoot his load onto the bed.

ushijima also came down hinatas throat, putting his hand over his mouth and grabbing onto shōyōs hair for leverage of his orgasm.

the three men panted loudly, still shuddering from their orgasms. every time hinata wears skirts and thigh highs now, they know they'll have a good time.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: thank you for the comments on your request 💗

sorry i haven't been writing, i haven't really had any motivation to do anything at all for some reason, sorry.

i finally published the two late chapters of my tododeku yeyyy sorry abt that wait.

i'll be posting one last chapter for my tododeku (bc that's when it'll be completed) and the next oneshot will be christmas themed :)

4 more days until christmas! (well my time..)

og plot: hinata wears stockings

557 words total

- author chan