kuroken x hinata → A/F/S

hinata shōyō x kuroo tetsurō x kenma kozume

requested by: _Sad_Crying_Human

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

this is seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

small note: for future reference as well, if i put all three of the letters in a title (order depends on the oneshot and how it will continue) then it will mean 'angst' 'fluff' 'smut' "AFS" "FAS" "SAF" anything, it's just easier to write in the title than writing everything.

x

3rd pov 」

at the current time, all three boys were out of high school and in college by now. kenma, kuroo, and hinata were all dating and living together happily.

and of course, college being college, they were all fairly busy with schoolwork and college volleyball that they hardly had time for each other.

kenma and kuroo were undoubtedly smarter than hinata and said male knew it as well. it wasn't like he was sad about it (well a little...) but he didn't get as high towers of work as they did.

sure he had about five essays and ten other projects and work assignments per class but he did feel bad, he was working a lot but his senpais were working so much harder than him. he could even finish his homework in one day!

he sighed in his quiet room, except for the soft melodies playing throughout the room to help him work. kuroo and kenma sometimes complained about his music being too loud..

he tapped his pencil on his small desk, looking away from the paper he was working on. he couldn't help but be distracted, his bubbly personality didn't help either!

he tapped the pencil a few times on his head to get his focus straight and began working on the paper again.

but not before one last thought crossing his mind, 'they're just busy...one day by myself couldn't hurt right..!'

x

3 days. 3 days had passed and kenma and kuroo haven't been spoken to hinata once.

'they're just busy they're just busy they're just busy'

the mantra of those words kept repeating in his head as small tears slip down his face. he didn't like this.

not that liked how kenma and kuroo were, but he didn't like how he was acting. he felt selfish and stupid for feeling like this, he knew it was normal too! so why was he feeling this way?

he sat in his swirly desk chair with his knees up to his chest, staring off into space. he tore himself away from his stare at the wall and checked the time.

now was about the time to go and feed the other two. and by that he meant that he usually went to go and make dinner and knock on their doors softly and leave the plates on the floor,