sakusa x hinata → ANGST (pt.2~)

hinata shōyō x kiyoomi sakusa

this oneshot was created with the help of: ploiuiu , sleepyshell , and hellahornyyy tysm for the help~! 💗

if this is seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

x

「 3rd pov 」

for the past few days, hinata was living with sugawara. they slept together only for the reason that hinata woke up crying some nights and sugawara would have to rock him to sleep. sure hinata was embarrassed but he secretly loved it.

something sugawara was working on was getting rid of the habits hinata took when he was dating kiyoomi. like obsessive cleaning after eating, dirty rooms, wiping stuff down after using the bathroom or touching door handles.

it was working a little, but not that much...

hinata was currently walking out of the bathroom before he stopped. he was frantically searching his pockets, searching for the wipes he always has in his pockets.

sugawara was watching from down the hall before he realized what was going on. he rushed over to the orange haired and grabbed his hands, restricting his movements.

hinata realized what he was doing and looked up at sugawara, he had a pouty look on his face. he was trying so so hard to get rid of these habits, but they just wouldn't go away.

small tears slipped out of his eyes. why wasn't anything working?!

"hey hey...look at me hm?" hinata looked up, "things don't happen in one day yeah? calm down ok, we'll get through this." sugawara said in a calming voice.

if sugawara has a super power it would be being able to calm anyone down and always giving loving comfort.

x

3 days have passed and hinatas doing much better with his habits. he still cleans up after himself obsessively sometimes, but sometimes he just forgets and goes back to his cute messy ways.

but today was the day where he had to go back to his old house and pick up his stuff. he was shaking the entire car ride. sugawara put a warm hand on hinatas cold ones and a comforting smile appeared on his face, instantly calming hinata down.

hinata took a deep breath and grabbed his empty bag before leaving the car and walking up the steps to the entryway of his old house.

one more breath and he knocked on the door. the door swung open, revealing his now ex boyfriend. tears welled up a little in his eyes at the thought.

"what." sakusa snapped. hinata looked up, a little scared, "i'm...im just here to grab my stuff.."

sakusa rolled his eyes and let hinata in. shōyō wanted to leave a mark though. well...he kinda forgot but let's just say he wanted revenge.

he walked in with his shoes on and never took them off. this got hinata a glare from the black haired male.

"oi at least show some respect."

something inside hinata snapped. he didn't know why.

"show some respect? show some respect?! you're the one who cheated on me! i gave you everything you could ever want. i cleaned up after myself, i changed my habits for you, i made sure everything was going your way, I GAVE MYSELF AWAY TO YOU. and you say show some respect."

hinatas face was beyond red at this point and tears were falling down his face. you could hear small whoops and clapping coming from the car outside and some stranger yelling 'tell him off!'

he sighed and wiped his face before walking upstairs to grab the few things he had left at the house. he walked down around 10 minutes later with one box and a suitcase.

he sneered at sakusa and left the house. when he got into the car he put a hand over his heart and let out a sigh of relief.

"oh my goodness how did i do that??" sugawara laughed and patted him on the back and smiled.

"you're doing great~!"

x

currently hinata was hesitating to walk into the gym for practice. as scared as he was, he finally opened the gym doors to see the rest of MSBY practicing.

everyone stopped to look at him, including sakusa, hinata was never late. shōyō quickly bowed and said his apologies.

"i'm sorry i'm late! it won't happen again!" and he ran off to change into his shorts and white t shirt.

the rest of the team looked at sakusa with this glare kind of look, making sakusa flinch. they all knew that they needed to do.

protect hinata.

one look sakusa directed to hinata and they'd slap his face the other way. sakusa got the hint and he never once looked at hinata, when they were forced together sakusa got deadly glares. a drop of sweat rolled down his forehead...

other than the hinata protection squad, everything seemed normal? hinata definitely got more hugs and head pats then any normal day!

even if it was only a week later after his breakup with sakusa, he felt much better with his suga-senpai and his teammates!

x

i hope you enjoyed this oneshot i created, just for all of you! questions or concerns? dm me about it so i can fix it :)

small note: i love you tanaka and hinata 😔💗

og plot: bruh ok so one sec where tf did my pictures go??? gottem. so like hinata is currently living with suga suga rn and he's like helping him get rid of the habits he had with kiyoomi like the cleaning shit and then he goes to pick up his stuff from sakubitches house and then he walks in with teary eyes and he's like "i'm jus here to get my stuff k?" and then sasuke does a 'tch' and something like bakugos in hinata and he yells out everything he thought like "wtf why would u do that t me ily (past tense) i did everything 4 u bruv" and then he cry's while packing some shit and then leaves with suga and then he's like worrying thinking 'why tf would i say that omgomgomgomg' and then sugas like calming him down like the precious mom he is n they go home and cuddle tgether bc mom and son bonding time ya know and the next day is practice with the msby team (should lowkey be a tv show honestly) and then sakusa a there and the the hinata protection squads like "haha no 💗" and they practice without kiki bc they kicked him both physically and out of the gym lolol.

- author chan