read this. now. no fucking exceptions

so one of my followers recently tagged me in a chapter of someone's story about something that is completely unacceptable.

in a school (i have no idea which country or state is in) called View Ridge Elementary.

they have been locking up black children, disabled children, etc. in cages or basements for fucking days. days.

only if they did something that seemed wrong or unacceptable to the principle or teacher (in their opinion.)

but do you understand how fucking traumatizing that would be to a child?? being locked up in a damn basement or cage for an entire day.

ITS APPROVED BY THE DISTRICT TOO.

more info that i got vvv

now if you have anything of the sort or you need to do anything below i need you to listen and listen fucking well:

if you have any social media at all (instagram, twitter, wattpad, snapchat, fucking any social media platform you have)

wattpad: if you have any followers, even if it's just 1, make a book about this. start a new story and put in everything about this idiotic school. everything. if you don't want to do that write it on your message board if you have access to it. if you don't i recommend verifying your email to get the word out.

insta: instagram has stories, post everything about this school that you found out either here or on another platform. dm moots or online friends or create a post about it.

twitter: twitter now has stories, post it there. make a tweet as well while you're there. sm group chats about this, online friends, moots, fucking everyone and make sure you add everything you know and what to do.

snapchat: post on your stories or tell your friends about this and everyone in this disgusting fucking school about the children in there that need to be saved or the principals that need talking to.

any other platform: if you have stories on that or can create a simple post, fucking do it. and do it now. because this is unacceptable and that the district even agrees with this is disgusting.

tag everyone you know with a small or big platform, the number of this school, and make sure you post about this on any social media or irl with your friends. make. sure. they. know.

the school business phone is 206-252-5600

put the numbers "67" for a regular toll phone that can't block numbers.

thank you Yoaifangirlotaku for @ing me about this and to -N3PTOON for making a post about this (these are the only two i've seen and gotten info from)

read -N3PTOON chapter for information i may have missed or in more detail.

again tag everyone you know will get the word out.