hinata x kuroo → SMUT

hinata shōyō x kuroo tetsurō

requested by: Alex42905

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

x 

3rd pov 」

hinata jumper and slammed the ball down onto the court, earning his team a point. he screamed in victory, as did his teammates.

they were currently playing against nekoma, and as much as he loved his boyfriend on the team, he was determined to beat their asses.

kuroo frowned, annoyed that the little tangerine had scored a point. he turned to see the short male smirking at him. playfully, he stuck his tongue out and smiled when he heard a giggle erupt from shōyōs throat.

x

hinatas team had won the match after all, winning 2 of 3 sets. nekoma was good, but they couldn't beat karasuno this time.

kuroo growled in annoyance. his boyfriend was talking way too much with the dark haired male. also known as hinatas best friend, kageyama tobio. sure they were a duo but that doesn't mean they need to be all touchy touchy.

kuroo looked over to see hinata happily bouncing and jumping around kageyama, chatting away about the game and what they need to improve on (and of course wanting more tosses).

as happy as hinata was, kuroo wasn't. it seemed as if hinata spent more time with kageyama or nishinoya. even his own teammate kenma for goodness sake!

now glaring at the people who were talking to hinata, he stomped over to where his little boyfriend was chattering. hinatas teammates looked up to see kuroo on his way to start something.

suga crossed his arms in annoyance, huffing as well. he turned to daichi who was watching as well.

"you know where this is gonna go right daichi..." suga said. "sadly, yes." daichi sighed. "it's not shōyōs fault he's a chatter box, everyone on the team knows it! even tsukishima for heavens sake."

nishinoya and tanaka, who were talking to hinata, were bouncing up and down, clapping, shouting, full of excitement when they talked to hinata. he was just so cute and extravagant with everything he did, it was hard not to enjoy his presence.

out of the peripheral of his eye, tanaka noticed a mad rooster walking towards him. his face fell and he stopped bouncing around, catching the attention of his best friend nishinoya. they both froze seeing the taller male walk towards them, one step closer and they started running away from hinata.

"what? what's wrong guys? is suga behind me or-" his sentence was cut off by him yelling in surprise when his boyfriend grabbing him by the arm and dragging him out of the gym and through parts of the school, far far away from the gyms.

"ok what's up with you? you also know i can walk right?" kuroo just grunted in response, not wanting to deal with anything right now.

not long after his question, they finally made it to where kuroo was dragging him. a door. what was so special about this door? what was behind it? was there a surprise? what's his boyfriend up to now?

tetsurō yanked open the door to reveal a small, abandoned closet. hinata turned to the taller with a blank look on his face, "ok now what's up, this is getting creepy"

kuroo just crept his hand down just below hinatas hips and squeezed, earning a yelp from the said male. he quickly covered his mouth with his hand and glared at kuroo, who was occasionally squeezing still. soon he was pushed into the closet and was met with darkness when the door closed.

a small clock was heard and a very very dim light turned on, revealing kuroos face right in front of hinatas and his hands beside his head on the wall. soon, kuroos face crashes down to meet hinatas, kissing him passionately and roughly.

as surprising as it was, hinata kissed back,his hands getting tangled in his boyfriends already messy hair. they pulled away after a few minutes with a 'fwah' sound.

hinatas hands traveled up kuroos chest while the other was traveling downwards, trying to tug off a pair of shorts. after a bit of hassle, he finally got them off and began rubbing hinatas parts through the thin fabric of his boxers.

hinata whimpered, finally catching on to why his tall boyfriend was acting like this. hinata took off kuroos clothes as best he could in the tight space and dim light. before they both knew it, all of their clothes were on the ground below them, their hands frantically touching the others body as if they hadn't been touched in years. 

kuroo stuck three fingers in hinatas hole right away making hinata moan loudly at the stretch. kuroo brought his other hand down to tap on hinatas legs, indicating that he should wrap them around his waist.

moaning at moving with his boyfriends fingers still inside him, he eventually did wrap his legs around kuroo making him lean against the wall with his chest near kuroos face.

while stretching his boyfriend, he leaned down to start sucking on his nipples, making hinata quickly slap a hand over his mouth to prevent too many loud sounds somehow reaching the gym.

he whined when he felt the fingers slip out but soon moaned when he felt something much bigger move slowly inside him.

"oh tetsurō~" shōyō moaned out. he was thrusting in and out, at a fast pace. he noticed hinatas back rubbing against the wall and it did look kind of painful. as annoyed as he was, he still cared for his babys well being.

he slowly stopped thrusting, earning a complaint from hinata, and laid him down on the ground on top of the pile of clothes so his back wouldn't hurt. he started trusting again, this time at a harder pace.

thrusting into hinatas hole, over and over again. soon they both felt a tight knots in their stomachs. hinata moaned loudly, indicating he had come first. kuroo came as well not long after.

they both were panting as they laid side by side, catching their breathes before getting ready and cleaning up in the bathrooms.

"y'know...i kinda like it when you get annoyed~" hinata said. kuroo just looked at hinata and poked his side, making the tangerine shriek and giggle.

they both got dressed and were now just sitting on the floor of the closet hugging each other. they decided to just wait until the day was over before washing up and going to bed, to avoid the stares of their teammates.

hinata couldn't help himself and fell asleep on kuroos shoulder, snoring softly. the black haired male smiled and stared lovingly at him, soon drifting off to sleep himself.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoyed it and it went the way you wanted it to! any concerns or questions? tell me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note:

why's everyone asking for smut? i don't mind but where's the cute fluff? ><

have a good day/evening/or night

- author