kitasunasomu x hinata → SMUT

hinata shōyō x miya osamu x suna rintarō x kita shinsuke

requested by: hinataharemshiplife

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

if this seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

small note: had to take out atsumu bc i didn't like the thought of atsumu and osamu being together like this in a scene like this hope you understand

also the a/n is a little bit important bc it has a new update schedule. not like an actual schedule but like how frequent i'll update etc

x

「 3rd pov 」

god fucking damnit. osamu was doing it again.

suna and kita were tired of it, it was like osamu was trying to initiate something. hogging hinata a~ll to himself, hugging him, kissing him, groping his ass, making sure that kita and suna saw it all.

"fuck..." they both growled out, seeing osamu wrap his hands around hinatas waist and grabbing the globes of his ass.

that was the last straw. rintarō grabbed hinatas hand while shinsuke gripped osamus wrist, both of them clearly filled with lust and a little anger.

the two tops threw the other two bottoms in the backseat, suna in the drivers seat and kita in the passenger.

shinsuke started searching through the glove compartment of the car, grabbing a small box from it and pulling out two small vibrators and two different remotes for them.

"the controls on these remotes aren't labeled and they change every hour during its use, so you guys get a surprise," kita said with a smirk, "now pull down your pants and put them in."

hinata grabbed the pink vibrator shyly, giving it embarrassed licks to lube it up so it wouldn't hurt as much, pushing it into himself with no complaint, knowing how rough his tops can be.

osamu didn't bottom often, so he didn't really get how rough they could be, following hinatas movements and giving a small whimper when he pushed the vibrator in.

"don't care how much you cum, just don't take it out ok sweethearts~?" rintarō said with a seductive voice, making the two bottoms moan softly at his demanding tone.

taking their moans as a yes, kita pressed a random button on the remote which triggered the vibrations on osamus vibrator, soft, teasing, vibrations that felt so good but definitely wasn't enough to come, miya thrusting his hips up slightly wanting friction.

rintarō pressed a button for hinatas as well, the vibrations were slow at first and then would suddenly give a strong vibrations making him moan in surprise, then going back to the way it was in the first place.

the amount of moans heard from them were heard throughout the entire car ride back to hinatas apartment, all of them choosing to go there since he didn't share the apartment with anyone yet.