kiyoyachi x fem!hinata → SMUT

fem!hinata shōyō x yachi hitoka x kiyoko shimizu

requested by: Lovemyself10000

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

if this seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

small note: i've never written anything like this or even read it, so please tell me if something is off!

x

3rd pov 」

hinata pulled her hair back into a ponytail, walking towards gym 2 where her boys were practicing.

well they weren't hers, but she considered them hers because of how dumb they were and how much she had to take care of them.

"hinataaa! i love you~! can i have a towel pleease!"

ah yes. nishinoya. yū happened to love her and the managers a bjt too much, making her girlfriends a little jealous. usually it was just nishinoya, but today everyone decided to pitch in with the flirting today, even the two who didn't seem like they flirted with their managers.

"sho-chan! please go out with me~" tanaka yelled, yeah it was mainly those two...

hinata just sighed and threw a towel at him. she grumbled in annoyance when her ponytail started to come loose, she really needed new hair ties. they just couldn't handle her thick and curly hair!

while she was tying it, it snapped...she almost screamed out loud making the team look at her face, red with anger.

she hated this! it happened all the time too!

"hinata-chan! i have a hair tie for you if you want it!" sugawara yelled out from across the gym, making shōyō look at him, her face gleaming in happiness and a bright smile coming across her face.

'don't know why he has a hair tie...but i'll take it!'

"thank you suga-senpai!" she said with a small tint of pink on her cheeks.

a tick mark appeared on the two other managers' faces. they couldn't stand it. their girlfriend knew that they had hair ties for her, the main reason being that they always snapped.

sugawara handed her the hair tie and ruffled her fluffy hair, making shōyō squeal in happiness.

she bent down to put her hair up in a high pony tail again, making the rest of the team stare at her, specifically one spot.

this set them off, the final touch. yachi and kiyoko walked over to where hinata was, grabbed her arm, and dragged her to the girls changing rooms, yelling out a 'manager meeting!' to the rest of the boys still in there.

hinata looked at the two girls with worry, a small sweat drop falling off her forehead. she had a feeling she knew what was gonna happen...

the three of them reached the girls changing rooms, slammed the door and locked it, pushing hinata against the door roughly.