oiken x hinata → SMUT

hinata shōyō x oikawa tōru x kenma kozume

requested by: abbyKadabbie

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

this is seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

small note: important a/n at the end! stick around~

x

3rd pov 」

oikawa, kenma, and hinata were all in the mall shopping. not really for anything specific, just looking and if they liked something they would buy it.

while they were walking, hinata spotted his ex boyfriend and best friend, kageyama! he gasped and ran to the taller male, jumping up and slapping the back of his head before hugging him.

oikawa and kenma just sat there for a moment, taking in the fact that their boyfriend was hugging a male setter from his team. ex boyfriend to be exact.

they started walking over to where hinata and kageyama were hugging and stood behind him, waiting for hinata to introduce them (even if they already knew each other. they want him to know he's taken.)

"ah! kageyama! these are my boyfriends, oikawa and kenma!" he said happily. the setter smiled and waved, a small smile since he doesn't do it much (only for hinata and the rest of the team...)

"kageyama is my best friend, we used to be together but decided it would be best to stay friends!" he explained, releasing the tension in the other twos shoulders knowing they won't ever get together again.

what made them angry though was that he kept hugging and slapping each other the entire day, the slapping was a little concerning...but other than that!

x

all three men walked inside the house, the other two quiet while the bottom talked and talked. kenma and oikawa stood there, their shoes already taken off, as they waited for the spiker to finish taking off his shoes.

and as soon hinata took off his shoes, oikawa picked up the shorter male and carried him all the way to the bedroom.

kenma quickly followed behind the two, kozume actually getting into the room first. he started pulling out a few things for this lovely bedroom scene.

x

hinata sat on his knees on top of the bed, red ropes on his hands and legs (which were tied to the bedpost to keep them spread) and a gag ball in his mouth.

the other two stood there, proud of their work because hinata was already hard. kenma and oikawa were too of course, their bulges popping out of the jeans they wore.

in a hurry, they both pulled down their pants and boxers letting their erections spring free. oikawa crawled over to where hinata was laying and panting, pushing the the pad of his finger against hinatas hole.

kenma came over with lubed up fingers and pushed one in, as jealous as he was he still cared for his baby and wouldn't want to hurt him by not prepping him thoroughly.

muffled whimpers were heard when kenma pushed in a second finger, soon turning into moans when they moved in and out of him.

after a final three fingers, kenma finished prepping shōyō and once he pulled out oikawa was already beside him getting ready to push in.

hinatas eyes went wide and and his mouth dropped with the little room he had to let his jaw drop and a scratchy moan broke through the gag ball.

as soon as oikawa pushed in all the way, hinata let out a gasp he didn't know he was holding. panting as his back arched and moans were released into the quiet room.

sounds of skin slapping skin and muted moans and groans filled the room, kenma finally joined in by grabbing hinatas hand and putting it on his own cock.

shōyō started rubbing his hand up and down against kenmas long length. oikawa was roughly thrusting in and out of the poor redheads hole, groans seeping out of his mouth.

suddenly, hinata tightened around oikawa cock and not even 3 minutes later he came onto his stomach, shuddering and his eyes rolling back in pleasure.

oikawa gritted his teeth and slammed in one more time before coming inside of shōyō. he heard a long moan from beside him and he looked over to see hinata messing with the tip of kenmas dick, squeezing tight and his hand going up and down still.

kozume quickly covered his mouth and came near hinatas face, a little bit of his seed reaching shōyōs pink lips.

kenma panted as he reached over to unhook the gag ball and as soon as it came off hinata gave out a loud moan that he had been forced to keep in.

hinata lay there panting on the bed, still trying to overcome the amount of pleasure he had just received. he really loved jealousy fucks.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: the fact that i have 98 requests rn is overwhelming haha

again i wanna thank you all for 234 followers and 124k reads on this book, i love you all so so much and idk what id do without you 🥺💗

also also, if you would like to see me write an actual story in the future (a 20+ chapter book) please go to the book on my account that says "upcoming books~!" which has all the info about books in my drafts thst i might write, tell me which ones you're most excited for!

i'm sorry for the wait on requests, it takes me a while to actually write and get a beginning out to actually continue the story. so if you requested in this month, please expect a long wait. about a month or so maybe? idk i'm sorry.

og plot: hinatas ex, kageyama, meet each other while on the streets and hinatas with his new boyfriends. since kageyama and hinata used to be best friends they hug a lot and slap each other's heads. they are a little concerned for how many head slaps but are angy at the huggies n then they fuck :o

1061 words total

- author chan