tsukishima x hinata → FLUFF

hinata shōyō x tsukishima kei

requested by: Shipper-Of_Ships

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

x

3rd pov 」

hinata was bouncing around during practice like normal, making the rest of the team happy. hinata was bubbly during practice and during school hours as well.

at the end of the day while the boys were changing, hinata was humming a small tune and bouncing around a little. he seemed even happier than in the morning!

'what's the hinata so happy?' sugawara thought. he looked over at daichi and noticed he was looking in the same direction as well. they both sighed and smiled while shrugging it off. they couldn't help but worry as parents.

tsukishima was walking towards the door before he called out, "ready shrimpy?" he said while grinning.

"mhm! lemme just grab my bag!" hinata said back, smiling widely.

nishinoya and tanaka looked over to their kouhai in surprise, 'our beloved shōyō?? going out with tsukishima? where? when? why? what will tsukki do to our precious shōyō?!'

just as tsukishima and hinata were about to walk out the door, nishinoya and tanaka flung themselves at shōyō and hugging him.

"NOOO! DONT GO WITH HIM HINATA WE'LL MISS YOU PRECIOUS KOUHAI" they both sobbed out.

hinata made a small 'gwuah!' sound when they both jumped on him, but he still responded, "don't worry i'm just studying with tsukki!" hinata said, while giggling at his senpais.

a small 'no one said you could call me that.' came from tsukki. sugawara just came and tried to hit him on the side, but tsukishima knew better and quickly dodged.

soon, they were both saying their goodbyes and good jobs before leaving. as soon as they both knew they were far enough for no one to hear them, they immediately went for each other.

hinata made happy yelps when he finally was able to hug his tsukki. he was latched on to the front of tsukishima while tsukishimas hand was under his legs, making sure he didn't fall.

tsukishima could hear hinata humming a quiet tune in his ear, making him smile slightly. not being able to hold each other and having to bicker like they normally do was tiring.

they both wanted to hold hands, possibly share food (if hinata doesn't eat it all...), hug each other, and just act how they wanted to and not when they weren't dating.

when they finally made it to tsukishimas house, hinata hopped off of tsukishima and waited for him to open the door to thank the tsukishima family for letting him stay.

as soon as hinatas boyfriend opened the door they were greeted by akiteru. "hey you two! hinata hinata! you spending the night again? i wanna do your hair again!" he said, throwing his hands up in the air.

hinata smiled and looked over at tsukishima, as if asking if he could. tsukishima looked away and slightly nodded his head. hinata smiled as wide as he could and expressive sounds came out of his mouth while he nodded at tsukishimas brother.

"cmon shōyō, let's go change." tsukishima said, leading his boyfriend upstairs. he lead them to the closet and calling hinata by the name he only calls him when they're alone.