bokuto x hinata → FLUFF

hinata shōyō x kōtarō bokuto

requested by: Newtoaster

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

x

「 3rd pov 」

it's a well known joke between karasuno and fukurodani that bokuto likes to steal hinata from practices.

sometimes it was out of no where and no one would even notice! one time hinata was standing right next to sugawara, sugawara looked away for 5 seconds and looked back to see hinata gone from the entire gym.

he panicked at first and then groaned loudly, remembering that bokuto might've taken him again.

daichi looked over at suga and looked around the gym, doing a quick head count, before sighing quietly himself.

"bokuto-san correct?"

"correct..."

x

hinata laughed loudly as the wind ran through his hair as he sat on top of bokutos shoulders. bokuto smiled at the sunshine above him and thought, 'yeah...i think i'm ready!'

bokuto set hinata down and onto the ground, stumbling a little (of course...), and decided that they both needed ice cream.

"chibi! chibi! let's go get ice cream!" both of them now have stars in their eyes, bokuto didn't even need an actual answer to know that his cute little disciple wanted ice cream as well.

they were bouncing all the way to the ice cream shop and smiling together while chatting away happily, like no one was around them (which they were and staring actually)

they didn't really care about the stares, as long as they had each other they wouldn't mind the glares of 30 year old women who could care less for bubbly high schoolers who acted like cute children.

they sighed in releif when they entered the chilly ice cream shop, free from the deathly 75 degree weather outside.

bokuto and hinata quickly bounced to the cash register, already knowing what they want from the amount of times they come here.

"strawberry please!" hinata ordered, the woman working the cashier nodded and smiled before looking the the spiky haired male and he shouted, "ROCKY ROAD!!" with much enthusiasm.

the cashier giggled a little at the two boys' childishness and began grabbing their scoops. bokuto and hinata ended up making silly faces at each other and laughing like crazy while waiting for their ice cream.

"one strawberry and rocky road ice cream for bokuto!" a new worker yelled out their order, bokuto smiled and grabbed the ice cream, making sure to put akaashis teaching to good use and saying thank you.

the two hyper volleyball players bounded out of the shop, eating their ice cream. soon they finally got tired from running, they looked around before hinata spotted an empty bench.

"ah! look bokuto-senpai! bench! bench!" hinata kept pointing and waving his arm about, bokuto finally found where he was pointing and yelled out his signature 'hey HEY HEY!' before jogging over there, hinata close behind.

they sat down next to each other and ate their ice cream happily. bokuto sighed quietly making sure hinata didn't hear him.

he knew he was going to do it now, it was a perfect time to! he gave himself five seconds to prepare himself and not chicken out this time!

"hinataaaa? i have to tell you something~" bokuto dragged out. hinata looked over with a tiny 'mm?'. there was ice cream on his mouth, and if his plan worked out, he knew exactly how to deal with it.

"hinatailikeyou" bokuto quickly said, he could feel his confidence fading away.

hinata blushed a soft pink. did bokuto just say what he think he said? wait wait hold on. back it up.

"bokuto-san...could you repeat that, i didn't quite hear you" hinata said softly, he was pretty sure he heard right. and was about to cry tears of joy.

bokuto gulped and said it again, "hinata...i uh...i like y-you.."

shōyō let out a breath of air he didn't know he was holding and he smiled so so so bright, it would make that 75 degree day into a 90.

"oh my goodness bokuto i really like you too! i really really do! like...like...thiiiiiss much!" hinata said, stretching his arms out as wide as he could make them.

bokuto just stared in shock. it was unreal and the chances were oh so low and hinata just so happened to like him back.

bokuto took this chance while hinata was distracted by trying to make his arms wider and kissed him, making sure to lick the spot where the ice cream had missed his mouth.

when bokuto pulled away, he saw the little redhead as bright as his own hair. you could almost see heat coming from the top of his head!

bokuto chuckled and leaned down, whispering into hinatas ear, "you taste like strawberries~ be my boyfriend hi~na~ta?~"

shōyō covered his extremely red face and nodded shyly before hugging his now boyfriend. kōtarō laughed cutely and hugged him back, snuggling his head into the crook of hinatas neck.

(*whisper* truth be told, because they were standing, bokutos back hurt from bending down afterwards...shh but you didn't hear it from me)

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: took another stupidly long time to finish this for no reason whatsoever. uh if you saw my message board you saw that i turned in a CER that was not due at 12:15am and here i am writing this at 12:36am! yeyyy

- author