atsumu x hinata → SMUT

hinata shōyō x miya atsumu

requested by: NataliaNoria

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

x

3rd pov 」

as hinata walked out of the bathroom, he heard a whistle coming out of his boyfriends mouth. he couldn't believe what he was doing! his face turned bright red as he turned to face a smirking blonde who was lying on the bed.

"why this? of all things? why did i decide to try this?!" he yelled out, atsumu only smirking more.

hinata was currently wearing a pastel purple skirt that was loose and not tight around his thighs and hips. he also wore a white crop top and there was nothing below the skirt.

atsumu stood up and walked over to where his tiny boyfriend was standing. his hand made its way to where shōyōs thighs were and it rested there.

hinata whimpered, knowing how sensitive his thighs were. he felt atsumus hand rub up and down his thigh, sending the pleasure lower.

he felt his cock slowly harden, "really getting hard from just me rubbing your thighs? cute~"

atsumu lifted the skirt, showing hinatas hard on, and lifted his legs up as well. shōyōs legs were now high in the air and pressed together.

"keep them there. don't move." whimpering at his dominating voice, he nodded. hinata heard shuffling and small clinks, he then knew that his boyfriend was unbuckling his belt and taking off his pants.

he looked up, though straining his neck, and saw atsumus pants off and only in his boxers, showing off his bulge. he quickly shoved down his boxers and thrusted his dick through hinatas thighs, making hinata moan in surprise and pleasure.

atsumu thrusted fast, hinatas legs were shaking in sensitivity. shōyōs cock was bouncing from how fast atsumu was thrusting. he felt his legs becoming weak and they were soon falling. but his boyfriend caught them and held them up.

"squeeze your legs tighter. do it. now." he demanded. hinata couldn't help but comply, blinded by pleasure.

the sensitivity soon became too much and he was shaking and sobbing in pleasure that shot down to his lower region.

a few thrusts later he came, atsumu not too far behind. they both came on hinatas outfit, sadly. he won't admit it but he kinda liked the outfit.

"so sensitive huh?" atsumu playfully said, "oh shut it." hinata said, sticking his tongue out at his boyfriend.

they soon fell asleep holding the other tight in their arms, never wanting to let go. they forgot about showering, but they knew they could do it in the morning.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: wasn't too motivated to write this one, not sure why. maybe because i've written a lot of smut >< two more smuts i think before i can get fluff out :3

- author