yamaguchi x hinata → SMUT

hinata shōyō x yamaguchi tadashi

requested: 1Angelic0

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

if this is seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

x

「 3rd pov 」

the two boys were currently in yamaguchis room doing homework. well...yamaguchi was doing homework, hinata was stuck on a problem and staring at it in frustration.

"ughhh...yama...can you help me with this? pleaaasee~" hinata yelled out, making yamaguchi look at him with amusement. tadashi will say though, hinata had gotten better marks on his papers since they started studying together.

"fine fine, but you gotta listen to me talk this time ok?" the younger said getting a huff from hinata.

yamaguchi rolled his eyes but sad behind hinata anyway and began teaching, pointing his finger around the page as he explained.

after a while of explaining everything out, he realized how much hinata was squirming around.

"hinata baby? you ok?" he said while looking down at him.

hinata made a weird face while responding, "y-your hand..." making yamaguchi look down to where his hand was.

"oh.." he moved his hands off hinatas hips, also known as his most sensitive spot on his entire body. both of them knew about it, as they have definitely fucked before.

yamaguchi looked down and saw that hinata was already hard, almost leaking through the shorts he was wearing.

"hm..? already hard?" tadashi said softly while starting to palm the front of his shorts. hinata moaned a little at the pleasure.

yamaguchis hand slowly got faster and faster, hinatas moans also getting louder louder.

"ta-tadashi! i'm gonna, gonna-" before he could come, yamaguchi quickly pulled his hands away from a panting hinata.

"not yet." yamaguchi said before swiftly taking off hinatas shorts and throwing them somewhere in the room.

x

the two had abandoned their homework and their clothes. hinata was face first into the pillow, moaning loudly, while tadashi was fingering him with three fingers.

yamaguchi quickly pulled out his fingers, lube still stuck to them. he leaned over and kissed the side of hinatas head lovingly.

"i'm gonna put it in now ok baby?" he heard a small 'mhm', "use your colors." yamaguchi sternly said.

hinata just sighed, wanting to get on with it. he was hard and needy, "fine...green."

"there we go! that wasn't so hard now was it~" hardly a second even passes when he finishes talking when yamaguchi slams his dick into hinata, who's tongue flew out of his mouth in surprise and pleasure.

as tadashis thrusts got faster and faster, his hands were moving alongside shōyōs hips. you could clearly see the shudders of pleasure from yamaguchi dragging his nails softly against his hips.

the only sounds in the room were hinatas high pitched moans, yamaguchis loud grunts, and skin slapping against each other.

"o-oh god! ah~ tadashi! gonna come! gonna-" and hinata came all over the sheets below him.

yamaguchi however was still thrusting in and out of hinata, oversensitivity kicking in and starting to shake from the immense pleasure.

tadashi found it extremely hot, almost making him come right then and there from hinatas face and shudders.

"ah ah! t-tadashi! come for me- ah!" and that pulled him over the edge, coming deep inside of hinatas hole

he grinded a little, riding out the high they both just had, panting heavily.

"you did that on purpose didn't you" hinata said while blushing

"oh of course my dear" yamaguchi responded, smirking at the shorter.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: it's not as long as i wanted it to be i'm sorry :(

also 9 out of 78 people who have requested wanted angst. 9. ???????

if i could use ???? in a sentence that would be so so useful bc i use it in every conversation. no joke.

og plot: yamaguchi is helping boyfriend hinata with homework when he accidentally touches his nipples or his waist/hips

713 words total

- author chan