tananoya x hinata → FLUFF

hinata shōyō x tanaka ryūnosuke x nishinoya yū

i hope you enjoy this oneshot i created, just for everyone!

if this is seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

x

3rd pov 」

hinata was sitting on the couch, waiting for his two boyfriends to come back with the popcorn that they were making for their sunday movie nights.

what he didn't know or hear was that tanaka and nishinoya were secretly sneaking up behind him.

hinata never really liked october, people were always scaring others, scary movies, terrifying monsters. he hated being scared, but his boyfriends didn't know that.

and before he knew it they both were screaming from behind him, making him jump and fall off the couch.

"RRAAAHHH" they both yelled in unison.

hinata was now on the floor with his hands over his head. the two second years giggled thinking it was funny, until there heard small sniffles coming from their tangerine.

their eyes widened in realization and they rushed around both sides of the couch, sliding down on their knees to reach the ginger on the floor.

"hey hey..we're sorry we're sorry, we'll never do it again we promise." and more soft words were said, to calm down their baby.

at first he softly pushed them away, his attempts got him no where since the second years were strong.

hinata eventually gave up trying to push them away and let them hug him and continue with their apologies and comforting words.

tanaka picked up hinata, since he was undoubtedly the strongest of the three there, and set shōyō on the couch.

nishinoya came back to the couch with the popcorn that they were originally making. they put on 'the nightmare before christmas' since it is a halloween movie.

"sorry for scaring you shōshō, we love youuu~!" nishinoya said, dragging out the vowels trying to express all his love!

hinata giggled and let out a quiet, "i love you both too!" before watching the movie, cuddling with the both of them

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: ahh i love this trio so much! i thought they really suited a halloween theme >v< the part two for omihina angst is the next oneshot released!

also not me publishing another oneshot not even a day after the last two lol, y'all bein FED rn. also also i just met the best friends ever 🥺 ily tanaka and hinata! ily~!

og plot: i love this trio so much and they deserve so much more love and ugh they're just sksjsjshsslsuwlsodnslwsn ddispqisndodbalschenwodbslwoddnwbskdiemdvalzudwnpwxbekajznswomsdkfbspdhenzozownwdjskosndejndc uh plot right? halloween theme, they scare hinata and then they all cuddle in forgiveness bc they really scared hinata and then they watch movies and eat candy :3

- author chan ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Haikyuu!! x Hinata oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara