Chapter 13

Chapter 13
Khai's POV

It has been almost a week since Jess and I broke up. And up until now, it still hurts like hell. I asked myself too many questions.

Am I not enough? Did I not love her enough for her to find another guy? Am I not worth it?

Jess and I talked before we officially broke up and I can still hear what she said that time inside my mind..

"Khai I'm sorry. Hindi na ako masaya sa relasyon natin. Hindi na ako masaya sayo. You have always been too clingy and too much for me to handle. I found my happiness with Joshua. He makes me happy and I'm sorry but I don't feel the same when I'm with you."

Bullshit.

I did everything I could for her because I love her. How am I too clingy and too much for her to handle when I allow her at almost all the things she love to do including going to clubs or parties! I was afraid boys would hit on her but mas lamang ang pagtitiwala at ang kagustuhan kong sumaya siya sa mga gusto niyang gawin kesa sa pagbawalan siya. Ganun ako kaluwag sa kanya. She doesn't even want to go to my club yet she still had the guts to tell me that I was too much for her to handle.

Too clingy? She doesn't even let me kiss her sometimes. Or even a simple holding hands.

"Khai, you're spacing out again." suddenly, Bryan came. It's early in the morning and here I am already inside the classroom and obviously, Bryan just arrived.

"May iniisip lang haha." sagot ko. Lately I know na lagi ako nag space out and di ako masyado nakikipag interact sa mga tao including my friends.

"Jessica? Hahaha I feel you bro, ganan din ako kay Aimee noon. The day she chose to leave me." napailing nalang si Bryan habang nakangisi.

It has been 2 years since that happened yet I know Bryan is still hurting and maybe.. also Cade.

"But I chose to ignore the pain and keep up with life. Yun nga lang, things have changed. I changed." tinignan ako ni Bryan pagkasabi niya nun at ngumiti. Kilala ko si Bryan, alam ko kung totoo ngiti nya at hindi. And this time, I know that he's still hiding his pain.

"Tss, you did not change bro haha, you're just hiding your pain and anger. Anger with Cade." nawala ang ngiti niya at umiwas ng tingin sakin.

"Cade and I will never be the same again. And what I'm trying to say here is, it's not yet the end of the world Khai. Wag kang magmukmok diyan. I know that the pain you're feeling is still fresh. But remember, she's not worth crying for, longing for, she's not worth it at all. It's either you cry and suffer or you conceal your pain and move on." wow nagsalita ang hindi pa move on hahaha. But he got a point. Tama siya, hindi ako ang nawalan.

"Fine haha. You're right Bry. Thank you pero sana iapply mo rin sa sarili mo yan hahahah." tumawa lang si Bryan at napunta naman ang atensyon ko kala Ayumi at Cade na sabay pumasok ng room.

They look closer now dahil nagtatawanan pa sila pagkapasok sa room. I suddenly remember nung sinubuan ng pagkain ni Cade si Ayumi hahahah answeet tignan pero that's a typical Cade. Cade na malapit talaga sa kahit na sino mapa babae man o lalaki. Marespeto at gentleman rin. Kaya marami rin nagkakagusto sa kanya. Parang si Mason, marami din nagkakandarapang babae hahah.

But 2 years ago narin since last relationship niya. After nun, wala na akong nakita or nakilalang bagong girlfriend niya.

And speaking of Mason, mukhang late ata ng Worldwide Handsome? Hahahaha.