Chapter 19

Chapter 19
Ayumi's POV

Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you~

"It has been a while since I danced with a girl." sabi ni Cade sakin. He's looking at me eye to eye while both of us are dancing along with the song.

Ngayon ko lang siya natitigan ng mas malapit ang gwapo pala niya 'no? Hahahah. Bagsak ang buhok niya ngayon na hindi naka part sa gitna tulad ng normal hairstyle niya kapag naka bandana.

"Really? Inside those two years, you never dated anyone or danced with anyone?" imposible naman yata na wala dahil mukha namang maraming nagkakagusto sa kanya

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine~

He smiled, "Nah, Aimee was my last. Simula 'nun, nawalan ako ng gana magmahal ulit. Ikaw ba? Hindi ba ex mo si Josh?"

Natawa naman ako at umiling, "Josh was just a fling, nothing serious."

"Then, did you have any serious relationship with someone?" saglit akong napatitig sa kanya.

'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine~

Isang taon palang ang nakakalipas bago ang huling break up ko. I was cheated on.

"Matagal na, ayoko pag-usapan yun hahah." obviously I'm avoing the topic.

"Did he hurt you a lot?" he asked again. Ang kulit talaga.

And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile~

"He cheated on me, told me he didn't mean it, that it's the alcohol's fault hahaha bullshit reason." I saw his expression when I suddenly cursed "Sorry for the term, it's just that, I really hate that jerk."

He looked at me for a while before he pat my head, "Don't be sorry, Ayu. You don't deserve that guy." he smiled.

I don't know why but it felt different when he suddenly pat my head.

Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time~