Chapter 29

Chapter 29
Khai's POV

"You have such a huge potential to join modelling, Valerie. You have that simple yet very dashing look. You can represent our school." I heard one of the staffs in the office talking with Val about the test shoot that she did.

To be honest yeah, she really has the potential to be a model. She looks really gorgeous too.

"Thank you po. It's been a while since I did photoshoots like this, I did not really expect the shoot we did today will turn out great hahaha." Valerie responded. Kinuha ko lang din yung iced coffee na binili ko at nilapitan siya para ibigay ito sa kanya.

"It was a good decision for you Khai, to let Valerie do this shoot. She can represent our school very well!" I smiled.

"No problem at all, besides, Val here is a really good model naman talaga." I stated, looking at Val.

"Osya maiwan ko muna kayo. Great job today Val, I'll inform you once the poster is made and let's see what your thoughts will be, alright?"

"Yeah sure, thank you!" as she left, I handed Valerie the coffee I bought.

"You must've missed this." I said while sitting on the chair. She also sat down infront of me elegantly. And what I mean is she moves with poise, ganun ba talaga 'pag mga model?

"Yeah haha but on our semestral break, balak ko din sana mag photoshoots ulit. Thanks Khai for recommending me here."

"Sure no problem. Ikaw lang din kasi kilala ko sa section natin na--oh actually there's also one from the other section. I just forgot what her name is. She's also a friend of Jessica's kaya ko siya kilala and she also do photoshoots like you."

I remember that girl but can't seem to remember her name. As far as I can remember, that girl is Jessica's friend dahil noon ay palagi na sila magkasama, not until Jess stopped going to school and until know, I still wonder why.

"Really? That's great maybe I can be friends with her!" Val said, cheerfully. Magsasalita pa sana ako but someone interrupted us.

"I don't think so." I looked behind Val and there I saw the girl I was pertaining to earlier.

"Oh, hi! You must be--" Val didn't get to finish what she was about to say.

"I'm Samantha and no I don't think I need a friend, I already have lots. You did nice there, transferee. Well just so you know I was the girl on the posters of Lockwood University before you came here so, I won't be surprised if it'll be me again. Nice work though."

Yeah I remember now, she's Sam. After saying that to Valerie's face, she walked out with her friends. And what she said is right, she's usually the face of the school because if I'm gonna be honest, yes she's pretty. Before, Aimee was the face of the school, Cade's ex-girlfriend not until she left.

Samantha is pretty but her personality? It's a big turn off.

"Uhm, it's obvious she doesn't like me." Val said with a smile on her face. I tapped her shoulder.

"Sus 'wag mo pansinin 'yun. Aanhin ang ganda kung panget naman ang pag-uugali hindi ba? Haha tara, lunch nadin." kahit na 'di niya sabihin sakin, feeling ko medyo napahiya din siya the way Sam approached her.

"Well, you do have a point though hahaha let's go!"

Lumabas na kami sa office at hinanap sila Mason. Ang alam ko si Mason ay incharge sa pag-chechek kung kumpleto na ba ang booths and stalls. I think this event will be more fun this year compared before. Mas dumami kasi ang students ngayon at uuwi pa sila tito and tita, Bryan and Cade's parents.