Chapter 39

Chapter 39
Ayumi's POV

"Awe, that hurts." reklamo ni Cade. Nilalagyan ko kasi ngayon ng ointment ang sugat niya sa labi.

"Don't be such a baby." pang-aasar ko. Pagkatapos ay inayos ko ng ang first aid kit niya. It's cute how he keeps a mini first aid kit in his room hahaha.

"He really punches hard." natatawang sabi ni Cade. Nakukuha pang tumawa eh nasuntok na nga siya.

"And you find that funny huh?" tanong ko. Umiling lang siya habang nakangiti. Ako naman, naglibot sa loob ng kwarto niya.

His room is just simple, no other stuffs like posters hanging on the wall. It's a simple minimalistic room and he also has his gaming area.

"I just... for a short period of time I felt happy. When he told me he was about to forgive me. And that he was planning to bring back you know, the old us." nilingon ko siya.

Cade is still smiling while fidgeting with his hands at kahit na may pasa pa siya sa mukha.

"Then why did you give up on your relationship with your brother? Why did you not keep on going and try to make it up with him for the past 2 years?" I asked, looking at his picture with Bryan above his desk.

"I didn't give up Ayu. I was also full of anger that time dahil hindi lang naman sa babae, kundi dahil rin sa mga magulang namin. Eversince that happened, Dad and Mom became distant with me, blaming me for everything. They said I'm the oldest and that I should've just given up Aimee for Bryan."

Aimee must have been really special for the both of them.

"Speaking of Aimee. What is she like?" tanong ko at umupo sa tabi niya.

Cade's brows raised up, "Are you sure you want me to answer that? It's all in the past and... I just think it's inappropriate to talk about her when I specifically told you that I like you." medyo umiwas siya ng tingin sakin at kita ko pa ang pag blush niya haha.

"Hmm, it's alright. I'm just really curious why you and your brother had to fight over her. So tell me, what is she like? And, why did she end up being with you instead of Bryan?"

Kung dati hindi ko 'to matanong, ngayon naitatanong ko na. Siguro naman, Cade and I are close enough for me to ask about this.

Cade sighed, "Okay but I'm gonna answer solely because you asked okay? I'm not-" I held his hand which made him stopped from talking.

"It's alright Cade. No malicious thoughts here." sabi ko.

"Okay. So Aimee, well there's not much to tell about her. However one thing obvious about her is that, she's very kind. She's a soft-hearted person and she can befriend anyone. But the three of us, we were great friends not until I fell inlove with her and wanted us to be more than just friends. She also felt the same to me. I don't know why but she said she thinks of Bryan as her little brother. She and I had a wonderful relationship but I did not know that Bryan already liked her on the first place."

Napatango-tango ako. I wonder how she looks like? Sabi kasi nila tuwing nakikita nila si Selene, naalala nila si Aimee.

"Can I see her picture?" tanong ko. Tumango naman siya at kinuha ang phone niya.