Little Logans

Logan and Virgil get more used to having the Ray-Felizes around them, and they consider whether they'd want it to be a permanent situation.

TW - Spiders? I think that's the only one and I don't know if it's even a trigger.

Also cute stock photo alert

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan spent the entire evening attending to Virgil. When they both went down for dinner the boys profusely apologised and Virgil forgave them but still wanted to eat in his room upstairs and do some editing work he had left to the last minute. He could hear the boys entertaining themselves downstairs watching TV, Logan switched between checking everything was alright with them and cuddling and kissing Virgil.

Virgil managed to wake himself up at 3am for no reason whatsoever. His brain did that often, either when he was stressed or touch starved. He didn't know which this time. He sighed in the darkness, shuffling closer to his husband, feeling his warmth and his steady breaths while he most likely dreamt. Just looking at Logan made Virgil relive all the little moments in his life that made him say yes to his husband's proposal and all the amazing moments after. There wasn't a day where he wasn't excited to make more memories, even though the day ahead of him was more strange and scary than the days gone before. But as Logan said, they loved each other, they were going to stay together forever even if that meant Virgil stayed anxious about the whole 'kids' problem.

Logan deserved to be a father though, he needed to be. He was so smart and kind and gentle, the way he spoke with Emile or helped the other boys with their homework showed Virgil that. Any and every kid deserved Logan as a father. If Virgil wasn't so scared about fatherhood he would willingly adopt every child that needed a home so the qualities he loved about his husband could be spread across hundreds or thousands of little people. They also needed to have some genetic kids too, Virgil would love to see his husband's beautiful blue eyes on a smaller human.

Virgil's tongue started to feel a little dry so he sat up and went into the kitchen. He was scared to turn any lights on, not that he needed to, but he knew his house was infected with sleeping children. When he entered the living room he spotted Patton curled up at the corner of the sofa, covering himself from the February cold with a cat and dog blanket the couple got for Christmas a few years back from Logan's parents. The middle schooler sucked his thumb, his glasses open on the floor and part of his buttery blond curly hair covering his face. He watched the child for a few minutes, noting the similarities to Logan. Would that be what their kids looked like? Patton had the glasses like Logan, and definitely the same attitude to learning as Patton would ask the weirdest questions out of the blue - especially in the morning. But Patton's face was also round like Virgil's with the permanent childlike expression, and enjoyed hugs and attention like Virgil did before the anxiety kicked in. The middle schooler was a mix between the two of them.

After Virgil got his glass of water he placed Patton's glasses on the coffee table. He had heard Logan complain several times about accidentally standing or sitting on his glasses so knew it was a main priority to avoid that situation. For a moment he just sipped his water and watched Patton, wondering if he could ever manage to adopt a teenager or even adopt a child that would become a teenager.

He was in his mind until he heard a quiet shuffling beside the sofa and stood. Remy was on his bed with Logan and Virgil didn't feel like feeding him at 3am. Instead of his cat though, Emile was walking around quietly packing away the cat toys he left.

"What are you doing awake kid?" Virgil whispered approaching the small child. Emile just sucked his thumb and started to tear up. "Shi-shih tzu – did I scare you kid?" Emile shook his head and walked closer reaching out a hand while crying slightly louder. "Ssshh! You'll wake your brother." Virgil quickly picked Emile up and carried him into the study where he slept, sitting on the sofa with Emile on his lap. "Why are you crying?"