Author's notes

Hey my awesome readers,

I'm very thankful for you guys for giving this book a chance. This is a mixed genre of romance, mystery and adventure all combined into one. It's a new experiment with my writing and I hope I did some justice to it.

I would love to hear your feedback, reviews, comment and suggestions. Your point of view might help me in making this story better.

I have done my best to edit the book, but I can't promise that there won't be any mistakes. So, if you do find one, grammatical error or even a typo, please don't hesitate to point it out. I'll make sure to learn the best I can and tweak the story if need be.

*DEAD LINES*

START: January, 2019

END: May, 2020

SOFT EDITED: September, 2020

*ACHIEVEMENTS*

*WILDLY DRIVEN was shortlisted in Wattpad India Awards 2020 under Young adult category.

*WILDLY DRIVEN was noted to have the best blurb in Teen Fiction/Young Adult category, organized by The Floret Awards 2020.

*Wildly Driven has been noticed and awarded first place in the Rainbow awards, 2021 under new adult category.

*The story has won first place in The Lilies Awards, 2021 under teen fiction category.

* The story has been reviewed and bagged third place in The Throne Awards 2020 under Desk Chair – Young Adult category.

*It has received third place in the Butterfly Awards, 2020 under teen fiction category.

* Wildly Driven has bagged third place in Autumn Awards, 2020 under teen fiction category.

*It has won third place in the SilverStar Awards 2021 under young adult category.

*WARNINGS*

1. All places, characters, scenes are fictions and any resemblance of them in real life is coincidental and doesn't mean any harm.

2. WILDLY DRIVEN is copyrights protected. Copying this book or phrase without the knowledge of the author is illegal and I won't hesitate to hunt you down.

3. The story contains foul language, death, drugs and withdrawal symptoms. There are no pre-warnings in the chapters about the same.

*REVIEWS*

It is in a race track and Bert having a secret past in it makes it a lot more interesting and makes it stand out in a swarm of stories I have read. I regret not finding it earlier. It is one of the greatest books I have read in a while.

~Anusara12

-

You are an amazing writer who knows how to mold the readers' feelings exactly how you wish to. I'm in love with your book! The suspense was killing me so much, that I ended reading the whole story!

~Mia_Raine_Black

-

Omg, I'm speechless, but I'll talk anyway. I loved how you portrayed each character. Their fears likes. The relationship between the protagonist and her dad and also Robert. The book is captivating, funny, emotional, fantastic.

~Odunstella1 

-

The writer always ends each chapter well. The chapters are all worth reading. The plot is fantastic, the arrangements of ideas are wonderful. In short, this book is great.

~rarush