Introduction

*FOREWORD*

"What's behind you doesn't matter" - Enzo Ferrari

*PROLOGUE*

Scarlet Stone has never driven any vehicle, let alone a racing car. But she has always watched them. Very closely and very precisely, especially when her Dad is a racer.

But that one race was all it took to shake and uproot the life of a young girl. With nothing to cling to, Scarlet is forced into the same turf that her Dad had forbidden her. One step into those tracks, Scarlet seems to uncover things that she didn't know existed. The mystery that surrounded her life like a thick fog clears only to leave her on top of heaps of lies. Even Robert, the only guy she thinks is indigenous, has a series of secrets that's twisted along with hers.

With that one race, her life is changing. For better or for worse, she has to be quick to catch up with it. After all, she was now a racer girl and everyone in that field had a past that urged to hide itself. With an ultimatum of a race on her shoulders, she only has to win to survive life as she knows it.

But does the past of her two boys clash to crush her current life? Will she be able to forgive and forget, and eventually move from her dark past to a future? Then again, does she have a future with that fatal race?

She is Scarlet Stone, who has never driven a car. But now, she is going to race.