Chapter 6: First Day

Connor

After Angel had taken me to her dorm room, all hell pretty much broke loose. First, Angel's room was the girliest room I'd ever seen, which wasn't that bad. Emiko's was relatively bland, with a few posters of her favorite manga and anime, but that was about it. Angel on the other hand had a room with pink written all over it. Even the bed was pink. The only thing that wasn't pink was the second bed, closest to the window.

But besides her bedroom, the rest of the dorm was more normal. Kitchen, bathroom, living room, the whole setup.

And here, my fellow demigods, is where everything went wrong. Angel forgot to wash a fresh pair of pajamas for herself. She decided to just sleep in her underwear.

—————————————————

Behind The Scenes

Emiko: "Himari suggested the same thing for me!!

Connor: "I feel the world is just begging for something awkward to happen to us"

Emiko: "And I bet those pervy readers are enjoying this crap..."

—————————————————————

So I just looked away when she got into her bed and made sure she was covered up. For some reason, she also had a pair of pajamas that actually fit me, which creeped me out a bit.

That morning, I'd woken up pretty early, since the sun wasn't even up yet. However I felt something next to me. Something was grabbing my arm!!

I was about to start freaking out, however I quickly realized it was Angel, in my bed and holding onto my arm. You know what, I'll take Apophis over this anime cliché...

Thankfully, only her shoulders were uncovered.

———————————————————————

Connor stares down the writer with murderous intent

———————————————————————

Without thinking, I panicked a little.

Connor: "A-Angel!!"

Angel slowly opened her eyes as she sat up to yawn. She then looked over to me, like everything was normal.

Angel: "Good morning, how did you sleep?"

I quickly turned around.

Connor: "W-Why are you in my bed?!"

Angel: "W-What...?"

Angel looked down and blushed an intense red. She quickly got up and ran into the bathroom, right after grabbing a change of clothes.

Connor: "Today's gonna be a b*tch..."

I slipped out of bed and quickly changed back into my clothes. Angel had washed them last night, so they were nice and clean.

After about 10 minutes, Angel finally came out of the bathroom, completely avoiding eye contact with me.

Connor: "Hey, it's okay. I'll forget it ever happened"

Angel tried to say something, but it came out more like a mumble.

Connor: "What? You mumbled"

Angel finally had enough and shouted.

Angel: "I-I didn't get into your bed on purpose!!!"

After a few seconds, she calmed down.

Angel: "I... I didn't get into your bed, at least I didn't make myself do it"