Chapter 15: Berserk

Emiko

I wasn't sure if I was looking at this correctly.

Yeah, no

Yeah, no. It's kind of hard to mess up with this.

While Connor and Angel were on ground level, the rest of us were floating in the air in a giant invisible sphere. Heka had put it up, so we could spectate the fight and not be seen.

Emiko: "What's wrong with Angel?!"

Heka: "It would seem her true powers had been sealed behind that mark on her neck. When the girl erased a line from it, the seal was undone"

Suddenly, the black mist started to spin around her, almost like a small tornado.

Himari: "T-That's not Angel anymore"

I turned to Himari, where I was about to ask her questions. But the second I saw her face, my stomach sank. Her face was pale and her body was shaking. It looked like she was almost going to cry.

Kaito: "This isn't the first time Angel as accidentally used this power. Have you ever wondered why she never accepted Duellum? Well, this is the reason. If that mark gets wiped away, she turns into that"

I looked down, and saw Connor yelling to Angel.

Connor: "Angel!! Snap out of it!!"

With the help of some Heka magic, we could hear everything that was happening.

Angel looked straight at Siyuka, dead in the eyes.

Angel: "Kill......."

Siyuka: "I see, copying your boyfriend over there. It may have worked on me once, but don't think it will—"

Siyuka was cut off when Angel put her hand in the air. Angel's body then started to rise above the ground. After a few seconds, she was a good 25 feet (7.62 Meters) in the air. She just hovered there, like she was being held up by something. Siyuka suddenly shouted to her army.

Siyuka: "Fallen!! Shoot her down!!"

Most of the Fallen army pulled out bows and cross bows. However some of them controlled the elements, which were standing way in the back.

Angel looked down at them, without showing any emotion. She then held her right hand out as the army started aiming. The sky above was like the center of a hurricane. Then, hundreds to thousands to millions of souls shot out of the sky and towards Angel. They all stopped right in her hand, which when combined, they all created a giant scythe made of red glowing souls. However the scythe was at least 70 feet (21.3 Meters) long, and the blade was about 30 feet (9.2 Meters) long.

Angel: "Burn in Tartarus....."

Angel lifted the scythe in the air, then swung it at the Fallen army. They all started to run away, but there was no way they could escape. All of them were struck by the scythe as it dug into the ground, tearing into the sand. With a single swing, the entire army was dead. Their blood drenched the sand, making the sand turn red.