Chapter 5: First Night

Emiko

Oh dear god, Angel has a crush on Connor!!

At first, I thought I was seeing things, but every time Angel talked to him, she always got a little red. Now, did I tell anyone about this? No, I didn't. I thought it was best to keep it a secret. But it would've been funny as hell to expose it.

That night, after we all ate at the giant cafeteria in the main building, reality really hit me and Connor hard. Yeah, we'd been able to process a lot of this, however so much had happened today. Now we just needed to sleep on the whole thing. Wait.... Oh fu—!!!

Emiko: "Where are we going to be sleeping?"

Kaito: "Oh crap, yeah, we still don't know who your parents are. So we can't really put you in a certain wing"

Angel: "C-Connor can stay with me in my room until he's claimed by a god"

Oh god, I'm not letting this happen! I'm not about to let my brother stay in the same room as Angel. I was about to speak up, when Connor actually said something first.

Connor: "Thanks for the offer, but I don't want to bother you more than I already have"

Angel: "You haven't bothered me at all. You've done so much for me and we haven't even known each other a day. There's an extra bed in my room, so it'd be perfect"

Connor: "Are you sure?"

Angel smiled at him.

Angel: "Positive"

Connor: "Okay, I'll take you up on the offer"

Emiko: "Am I the only one who sees what's wrong here?!"

Kaito: "Not really. A lot of people typically bunk with other Demigods when they first arrive"

Emiko: "That's not what I meant..."

Himari giggled a little.

Himari: "She meant having a boy and a girl in the same room for the night"

Angel's face grew fiercely red as she looked away from us.

Connor: "She said there were two beds, so it's fine"

Emiko: "Connor, if you do something to get kicked out of here the first day, Apophis will be the least of your worries"

Connor: "Alright Tsundere, calm it down"

Himari put her arm over my shoulders.

Himari: "Emiko can stay with me for a while. The Norse wing is cold at night, but the inside of the dorms are nice and warm"

Emiko: "Sure, thanks for the offer"

Connor: "You'd think they'd have this already set up for us"

Kaito: "Especially since you're the new hot topic of the school. 3/4 of the school are dying fans now, however the other 1/4 isn't liking you in the slightest. They say what you did in the arena was unnatural"