Chapter 16: Welcome To Alfheim

Connor

After I managed to get Angel to calm down, I talked to Heka about the spell we could use on Apophis, as a kind of last resort. However I'd already left his room and went to my room.

I was relaxing in the remake of my bedroom with Angel, when I heard someone run down the hall. I quickly peaked my head out and saw Emiko was sprinting towards her bedroom remake. She then slammed the door behind her.

Connor: "I wonder what that was about"

Angel: "We're getting close to our time to leave. And once we do, we have to find Apophis. Everyone is on edge"

Connor: "I guess... Are you sure you're okay?"

Angel: "Y-Yeah, I'm fine now. I just needed a little bit to calm down"

I was sitting at my desk, while Angel was laying in my bed. She used up a lot of energy when she lost control, so she needed to rest.

Connor: "So... I know it's none of my business, but... why does that happen?"

Angel: "I have the blood of a demon, human, and god in me. I'm a demigod, however you could also say I'm a demidemon as well"

Connor: "What kind of demon?"

Angel seemed to blush a little bit.

Angel: "A succubus..."

Connor: "H-Huh?!"

Angel: "S-Shush!! Don't question!!"

Connor: "Does that mean you have a spade tail?"

Angel's face grew even more red.

Angel: "C-Changing the topic now!!"

She grabbed a pillow off of the bed and threw it at me. I laughed a little.

Connor: "Okay, okay, I'll drop it"

Angel grabbed another pillow and hugged it, hiding her face in it.

Angel: "Y-You're really mean..."

Connor: "How am I mean?"

Angel: "You tease me too much..."

Connor: "No I don't! That wasn't even—"

I saw Angel peak her head out and wink at me with her tongue out.

Angel: "Just teasing~"

I blushed a little, making Angel giggle. She then cleared her throat.

Angel: "Anyways, that form is my demidemon form. All demigods look like mortals, but with powers. However most demidemons look more like demons. Given time, I could probably master my demidemon form and keep it under control, but even as a toddler, I was stronger than some of the minor gods. So keeping it sealed away is necessary"

Connor: "I never expected you to be that powerful"

Angel: "No one does, that's why I have the element of surprise"

Connor: "Hey... this is all theoretical. But... do you think your demidemon form could go head to head with Apophis?"

Angel: "That's a really bad idea!!"

Connor: "Yeah, I kind of figured. Just a little thought I had"

Angel: "No, it's not that. In that form, everything I kill, I absorb their soul or life force. For each life I steal, I get stronger and stronger. If I managed to kill Apophis, I'd steal his life force. With his power, the seal wouldn't keep it sealed away. I would have the power to kill all the gods, even entire planets if I wanted"