Chapter 1: Welcome To Mytho-Academy

Emiko

What do you think of when you hear the word "Demigod"? Do you think of Hercules or Achilles? Those are probably the most popular ones.

Well, apparently there is a school for Demigods. As for why me and my brother, Connor, were being taken to it, I don't know. But if I'm being honest, I was just going with it at this point. I'd seen some crazy stuff within the past hour or two, and I had a lot of questions.

Himari, Kaito, and Angel took us down a dark alleyway, which, looking back on it, was a very stupid thing to do. Even after everything that'd just happened. We'd just met these 3 not even an hour ago. But regardless of what I thought, Connor seemed to trust them. So to keep him out of trouble, I went with him.

Kaito: "Alright, we're here"

We all stopped at the end of the alley, staring directly at a wall.

Emiko: "And... where is here? It's just a wall"

Angel: "I-It's actually a portal"

Ever since we'd left the school, I noticed Angel was staying real close to Connor. Maybe it was to make sure he's protected, or maybe to make sure he is still fine after whatever he did to that giant snake. But nevertheless, it made me kind of suspicious.

Connor: "A portal? Here?"

Himari: "Yep! Portals to the school are all over the place"

Emiko: "This is all really weird. We're talking about portals to schools"

Kaito: "You did just see a giant serpent come out of the sky"

Emiko: "Fair point..."

Connor: "You all still haven't explained what's going on. You've been very vague on everything"

I saw Angel get a little closer to Connor, and I swear I even saw her blush a little.

Angel: "W-We've been given orders to not tell you. The headmasters will inform you on all you need to know"

Himari: "And they hate being kept waiting. So let's go!"

Kaito put his hand up on the wall and started whispering to himself. It was at that moment when I realized he had a ring on his right hand on the ring finger. However it was a little weird looking. It was a good ring, with the top part looking like the head of a crocodile. When he finished whispering, the eyes of the crocodile on the ring started glowing a bright blue. The wall then split down the middle and started to open. When the wall was gone, a door was all that remained.

Kaito: "In we go"

Kaito opened the door, and on the other side of the door was a bright orange light. Kaito stepped inside and faded into the light. Himari was next, and she also faded into the light.

Angel: "Ladies first"

Emiko: "What about you?"

Angel: "I need to be last so I can close the portal. If we didn't, mortals would find there way into the school"

Connor: "Here, I'll go"

Connor stepped up to the door. I could tell he was a little nervous, however he took a step inside and disappeared into the light. I smiled.