S2 - Chapter 4: Execution

Connor

You know, when I saw this place, I was seriously excited to see my bedroom. Turns out, I didn't have a bedroom. This giant cabin only had one bedroom. And there was no way I was sleeping in the same bed as July. Don't get me wrong, she's a nice girl, but she'll tease me into next week if I did.

So, I slept on the couch. And you know what, it was extremely comfortable. For the first night here, it wasn't that bad. July made dinner, and it was actually pretty good!

That morning, I was woken up by July. She was standing over me, next to the couch.

July: "Heeeeyyyyyy! Good morning~!"

I sat up and yawned. I looked over to see she was completely dressed.

July: "You're a seriously heavy sleeper. Tried to wake you up a couple times, but nothing"

Connor: "I... guess I am. Thanks for trying at least"

July: "So, I guess you don't remember anything yet?"

Connor: "Nope, nothing"

July: "Well, cheer up! As of today, you start Demigod Training!!"

I shifted on the couch so I could sit normally.

Connor: "What exactly does that involve?"

July: "Combat Training mostly. There are others like Mythical Beasts or Battle Strategy, but you'll mainly do physical combat here"

Connor: "Seriously hope I knew how to fight"

I got up off of the couch and walked into the bathroom. July handed me a fresh change of clothes before I walked in. They were a plain purple T-Shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. I realized I was still wearing the necklace I woke up with. For whatever reason, I didn't want to take it off.

I met up with July by the front door.

July: "Just a word of warning, don't upset anyone"

I smirked.

Connor: "I'll do my best, no guarantee"

July and I left the cabin and started for the more densely populated area of the school. The area consisted of a bunch of different buildings that looked like they belonged in the medieval age. Each building had a different class inside it, at least that's what the signs on them said.

Connor: "So what's the plan for today?"

July: "Probably to get you a weapon. You won't last long here without one"

July brought me into a small building near the edge of the school. From the outside, I could tell it was a blacksmith. The second we walked inside, I could smell all the different things you'd find in a blacksmith. The inside was much bigger than the outside made it seem.

I guess that was just a common building design here.

The inside was separated into two different parts. The first one, was more of the shop of the blacksmith. Weapons and tools lined the shelves on the walls. There were swords, spears, bows, daggers, axes, and a whole bunch of other weapons.