"GO TO HEAVEN, YOU STUPID BITCH!"

You stood closer to the outside of the circle, making stab marks into the ground with your sword. Your temper was beginning to flare, and the Holy Water wasn't helping. If anything, it was amplifying your anger. You had to keep away from the others until the water dried, then you'd be back to normal.

"Someone stop her!" You heard Shura yell. Turning around, you saw Shiemi halfway across the circle. You ran at her, but before you could reach her, Amaimon appeared, pulling her close to him. Shura ran up next to you.

"Shiemi!" Rin exclaimed. You used your sword to block him from running past you.

"What did you do to that girl?" Shura asked.

"I had a female chuchi lay eggs inside her, that is all," Amaimon replied, "It took a long time for them to incubate and start feeding on her nervous system, but... now this young lady will be at my beck and call." Your expression darkened to a glare. He was not helping your temper. Amaimon placed Shiemi on his shoulder and jumped away.

"Come back here, Pointy Head!" Rin yelled, running around you and into the forest.

"Rin!" You growled out, running after him. When he tried to enter deeper into the forest, Amaimon's Behemoth popped out of the bushes. It lept at him, but you appeared in front of Rin and batted it away using your sword.

"Let's go!" You said to him, running forward.

"Oi! L/n!" Shura yelled to you, but you ignored her. Both you and Rin ran through the forest after Amaimon.

"Come back here, dammit!" Rin yelled up to the sky where you both could see Amaimon. "You bastard, what the hell are you after, anyway?!" Amaimon landed on a branch above you. Both you and Rin slid to a stop.

"What are you gonna do to Shiemi?!"

"Yes, what shall I do? Hmm..." Amaimon hummed, "I know! I'm going to make her my bride."

"HUH?!" You yelled, your eyes flashing red.

"Do you swear to take me, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and keep... till death do us part, do you pledge your faithfulness?" Shiemi slowly nodded. "Now then, to seal our vow, let me bite your lips off." He leaned in an opened his mouth. Rin acted first, jumping up and holding his sheathed sword above his head.

"Don't screw with me, dammit!" He yelled, striking down the sword. Amaimon stopped him using only his finger.

"I'd like to say the same to you!" Amaimon replied, flicking his finger. Rin was sent flying away from him, a strong shockwave following after him. Dirt and pieces of earth was what followed in blasts. You had to cover your face to protect it.

"Rin!" You yelled. Amaimon quickly followed after him and you took off. He tried to launch Rin back to the ground, but you intercepted, appearing next to him and using your leg to send him flying away. You fell towards Rin and grabbed him, landing on the ground, and quickly setting him down next to you. Amaimon appeared in front of you, reaching out his hand to your face. You pierced your sword through his palm, spinning into him to grab Shiemi with one hand. With your free hand, you grabbed him by the back of his coat.

"GO TO HEAVEN, YOU STUPID BITCH!" You yelled, using all of your strength to throw him up into the sky. A shockwave travelled through the air and ground, cracking it underneath you. You grabbed Rin and moved the both of them to more stable ground.

"Give me back my bride!" Amaimon flew towards you, crashing into you. The both of you went skidding across the ground. Growling, you stabbed your sword into the ground and lit your body on fire for a brief moment, forcing him to let go of you. When he got off you, he immediately took off towards the other two. In a flash, you appeared in front of them, sword ready in front of you. He stopped, however, when a flare flew by him. Surprised, you turned your head to see Suguro, Konekomaru, and Shima.

"You leave the rest of us out of the loop?" Suguro exclaimed, "Let us join you!"

"Get away, you dumbasses!" You exclaimed to them. That's when you heard Rin shift.

"Y/n...!" He weakly exclaimed. Your attention was split between them.

"L/n! First chance you get, grab Okumura and make a run for it!" Konekomaru exclaimed.

"I-I'm only here to save Moriyama, all right?" Shima weakly added.

"Forget about us!" You exclaimed, "Get away from here!" Konekomaru's flare accidentally lit on fire, and it flew right into Amaimon's head. When the smoke cleared, a portion of Amaimon's hair was puffy and frizzy. You blinked at it. Amaimon reached up and squished it, letting out a sound of surprise. That's when you could hear Shima stifle his laughs. Faster than you, Amaimon appeared in front of him and kicked him into a tree. He turned and looked at Suguro. You turned around and threw your sword where it embedded itself in the ground in front of Rin. The blade burst to life in red flames, and it would serve to protect a conscious Rin and unconscious Shiemi.

When you turned, Amaimon had broken Konekomaru's arm. Before he could get to Suguro, you appeared next to him and body slammed him back into the forest.

"Konekomaru! Are you alright?" You asked as you went over and grabbed Shima, who was also unconscious.

"Yeah, he seems fine," Suguro replied, "His arm is only broken." You let out a sigh.

"That's good. Then, let's hurry—" Your vision focused on the blood that sprayed in front of your face. Huh? Whose blood is that? When you looked lower, you could see a hand speared through your chest. For a moment, you didn't feel anything. It wasn't until he ripped his arm from your chest that a burning pain exploded from your chest.

"Y/N!" You heard Rin scream. That was the last thing you heard before falling forward, blacking out before you hit the ground. You couldn't move. You were unconscious? But you could hear everything. You could hear Rin screaming—yelling about something. You could feel the heat of fire—of flames. Rin's flames.

'Y/n? Y/n! Answer me!'
You could feel someone shake you. You managed to open your eyes, but they were heavy. Looking up towards the sky, you could see the blurry figure of Yukio talking to you. Or you think he was talking to you—you weren't sure. You couldn't hear him, but his lips were moving. There were flashes of blue light from your side.

"Yu... kio..." You said weakly. Yukio gathered you up in his arms before looking forward, seeing Rin fight Amaimon.

"Y/n! Can you heal yourself?!" He asked you urgently. You heard him that time. You looked over at your sword that was still embedded into the ground meters away from you. Yukio scooped you up before running to your sword, grabbing it and letting it rest on top of you. At immediate contact, your chest began to steam, slowly suturing the wound closed. You looked back at the blue flames. Rin...

This is where season one cuts off to season two (in the manga, at least), so this is where I'm going to end it for now. FOR NOW! I promise I WILL resume it, once some of my others fics have settled! I REALLY wanna finish my Voltron fanfic before anything else, since I've neglected that one the most (besides my Boruto, Mystic Messenger, and Fairy Tail cough.)

ANYWAYS thank you so much for reading up until this! I promise this story isn't done, just going on a hiatus until I have a more clear schedule regarding my fics! But until next time,

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}