"YOU'VE SEEN ME SHIRTLESS BEFORE RIN, QUIT BEING A SCHOOLBOY!"

"Woah! Y/n! How did you do that?" After class, Rin came bounding up to you like an excited puppy. You shrugged.

"Who knows," you replied, "Seems everything I do can never be lowkey."

"I was kinda surprised," Shima spoke from the sidelines. "I never thought someone like you would be able to summon demons like that." You sent him a half-smile.

"You'd be surprised."

"Hey, hey! Can you teach me to summon demons like that?" Rin asked, a wide grin on his face. You reached up to light ruffle his hair. "He-hey!"

"Idiot, I can't just teach you." You smiled. "You heard what the Professor said. You need to have a natural aptitude for it."

"Tch. At least she seems to have more common sense than you," Suguro spoke gruffly, his arms crossed.

"Shut up!" Rin exclaimed back. You and the four boys walked out of class together. Down the ihall, you could see Shiemi walking behind Kamiko and Paku. You quirked a brow. Well that's... an interesting dynamic. Shiemi was carrying Kamiko's purse.

"What's with that? Shiemi's become Tiny Brow's servant," Rin spoke.

"Tiny Brow?" Konekomaru repeated questioningly. Shima chuckled.

"He must mean Ms. Kamiki," he said, "They're just messing around."
Both you and Rin looked at her trailing behind.

~
"Hey, look at that..." Rin's eye twitched. "That Shiemi... she's totally running around like an errand girl." You and the two brothers sat outside your dorm. Kamiki was running Shiemi around like a slave, all while the latter happily accepted the requests.

"Huh?" Yukio said.

"It's nothing," you said, brushing it off. "We having the camp in our dorm?"

"There's nobody else in this dorm but us, so it's fine if we cause a ruckus," Yukio replied, "It's just convenient."

"Yeah, until our dorm gets blown up," you said. The group of students appeared, walking over the bridge.

"Good morning!" Shima exclaimed happily.

"No morning's a good morning," you said bleakly.

"Good morning!" Yukio replied back. The students were too busy gaping at the run-down dorm building.

"Listen, this place is like a ghost hotel or something!" Suguro said. Your brow twitched.

"Huh? Are you insulting our dorm building?" You asked, hand reaching for your sword. Yukio laughed nervously, quickly placing a hand on your shoulder while Rin grabbed your free arm.

"Now, now! I'm sure they're just surprised!" Yukio said, "Please don't mind Y/n. She's not a morning person."

"Couldn't you find a better place than this?" Kamaki asked before turning and making Shiemi hold her bag. Your brow twitched. You little-- Rin quickly got up and pulled you back a foot, laughing nervously.

"Calm down, Y/n."

"I don't wanna hear that coming from you."

~
When everyone was prepared, you all went inside and filled in your papers. Sat around a table, Yukio looked at his watch.

"All right, time's up," he said, "Turn your papers over and hand them in." You all turned over your papers. Wasn't that hard.

"Man, it's finally over," Shima sighed.

"That took forever!" Konekomaru groaned.

"Hey... I'm gonna go out and get some air," Rin said, standing up from the table. His head began to steam.