"No one can know. Under any circumstance."

Pssst... hey. Copy and paste the link, pussy. I dare you. I double dog dare you. I triple dog dare you

https://teespring.com/stores/ruby-r

~
"Alright, I've had enough of your stifling presence," you said, fully unsheathing your sword this time. The sleek, silver blade glinted under the moonlight.

"Yo, Rin," you said, looking at him. "Cover me." You smirked. His cheeks seemed to tint pink.

"Alright! I've got ya covered!" He exclaimed, drawing his own sword. You looked at the stupid flower demon.

"Sorry, Shiemi," you quickly apologized. You rushed the plant demon and jumped over it. It followed your movements and used Shiemi as a shield to protect it. You rolled your eyes.

"FOOL!" You stabbed the sword through the demon's eye, if that's what you'd call it. It cried out in pain.

"You... you damned demon!"
Yukio and Rin heard. You opted to silence it.

"Shut your non-existent trap!" With inhuman precision and accuracy, you cut Shiemi free from the roots. Except for her legs. Your eyes flashed red. "DISAPPEAR!" The demon screeched and spit Shiemi out where Yukio caught her. You used the sword and sliced the demon in half. It disappeared in smoldering white flames, but they were unnoticeable. You sheathed your sword. You didn't turn back to face the Okumura brothers.

"Shiemi..." Miss Moriyama came outside. That's when you finally turned. You clipped your sword to your back and secured it. You briefly watched Shiemi walk up to her mother, but that's all you cared to see. You turned and walked out of the garden. Away from the brothers.

~
You went back to the dorm before they arrived. You sat in your room, sword on your desk. You just stared at it. There was a knock at your door.

"Y/n? Can I come in?" It was Rin's voice, but you knew Yukio was there too. You had an idea of why they were here. No point in hiding it now. You held your hand out and flicked your wrist. The door flew open. Rin jumped at the suddenness of it. You looked at the both of them.

"I have a feeling about what you're going to ask. So ask it."
Yukio calmly walked into the room and Rin followed.

"Is what that demon said true?" Yukio asked, "Are you... a demon?" You glanced at both of them before reaching for your sword. You slowly undid all of it, pulling the sword out. You pointed it at the two of them.

"What are you doing, Y/n?" Yukio asked. You've never pointed your sword at them before. Your left eye turned red and your right eye turned white. Flames ignited on the blade, growing especially close to them. Yukio pushed Rin behind him and drew his gun, pointing it at you. You knew he did it instinctively, because when he realized what he was doing, he faltered.

"What the hell..." Rin gasped. You lowered your sword, but the flames remained. Yukio didn't lower his gun.

"Don't point your gun at me, Yukio," you said, fangs peeking out from behind your lip. "You asked. You got a reply."

"Why?" Yukio asked, "Why didn't you tell us? Aren't we your friends?" You picked up your sword and stabbed it into the floorboards.

"You're more than friends to me," you said, "But if you two found out my origin... Yukio, you would've had to report it to the True Cross, to your higher-ups. You can't keep secrets." You then looked at Rin.

"It was already hard enough for you to come to terms with your demon blood. It would be selfish of me to put another weight on top of you." You put out your flames and leaned back against the wall that your bed was pressed to. Yukio also lowered his gun.

"My mother, Lilith, was created by Satan. Not biologically, of course. Well, my mom fell in love with... an angel. The last of its kind."
As you continued on, the two of them stayed quiet and just listened to you.

"Cutting to the chase, I'm here. Half angel. Half demon. Belonging to neither, but stronger than both." You looked up at them. "Could you imagine what the True Cross would do if they found an angel? Or the Vatican itself? I'd be tortured, used, killed, probably. Of course, biblical passages don't work on me, neither does holy water, but they'd find a way."

"Did father know?" Yukio asked. You nodded.

"He knew."

"Well, I don't care about all of that demon stuff!" Rin popped out from behind Yukio. "You're still the same Y/n! And nothing will change that!"

"Even if that's the case, you can't let a word of this slip out. True Cross already knows about you two being the sons of Satan, but they, under no circumstances, cannot know about me," you said sternly, "I would have no choice but to either fight or flee. I won't be afraid to do both."

"That's not gonna happen!" Rin stood at the edge of your bed. "I'll protect you!" You stared up at him.

"You don't have to."

"I want to!"
You let out a light laugh.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Trust me!"
You looked back up at him.

"Please... trust me!" He exclaimed. The absolute determination in his eyes smothered whatever retort you wanted to make. Yukio looked between you two, then at you for what seemed to be the longest time.

"Yukio." You locked eyes with him. "Promise me you won't say anything to anyone." He opened his mouth, but paused.

"I can't promise you anything... but I'll try my best," he said. You stood from your bed and dragged Rin over to where Yukio was.

"Huh? What are you...?" Rin got interrupted when you pulled both of them into a hug.

"I love you two," you said quietly, "Thank you." The two of them hugged you back just as much.

~
The next day in class, you were sat next to Rin again... who was dozing off... again. The professor walked up to your desk.

"Okumura! Okumura!" He called. You sighed and elbowed him harshly.

"GUAAHHG!!!" He stumbled to stay in his seat.

"If you don't intend to pay attention, you're free to leave anytime," the professor said.

"So-sorry..." Rin said, wiping the drool from his face. The professor walked past your desk.

"You're a dumbass," you said quietly.

"Shut up..."
You went back to reading the book in front of you. Rin soon dozed off and even began to giggle in his sleep.

"WAKE UP YOU STUPID DUMBASS!!"

"GUAGGHGHGH!!!!!"

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}