"What a rowdy bunch of bitches..."

It was early the next morning. You and Rin were brushing your teeth together. Both of you looked dead.

"Good morning," you two heard Kamiki say, coming down the steps. You both turned.

"Hey," you two said at the same time.

"'orning'!" Rin said through his brushing. Kamiki walked up next to you.

"Listen..." She said.

"Hm?" You hummed, turning to face her.

"Don't you dare tell anyone that I was crying yesterday," she said. You furrowed your brows.

"Huh? Why would I tell?" You asked.

"Just promise you'll keep your mouth shut!" She exclaimed quietly, a blush coming to her face. You stared at her for a second before turning your head.

"Your business is yours," you said before nudging Rin next to you. "Promise you won't tell."

"Geez, chill already," Rin replied, "I won't tell!" You grabbed a cup filled with water and rinsed out your mouth.

"Here!"
You glanced at her. She was holding up your shirt which was neatly folded. She was looking away from you, blushing.

"Thanks..." She said quietly. You grabbed it from her wordlessly. "If you hadn't come, who knows what would've become of Paku and me... I am grateful for that, at least." You looked at her.

"Yeah, it's no problem," you replied, placing it on the sink. You noticed the clean smell coming off of it. "That's what friends do."

"Frie--?!" Her face exploded in red. "Wh-who said we were friends?! I was only thanking you! Nothing more!" You smiled at her slightly.

"Now, now, don't get your dick in a twist," you said, waving.

"Good morning!"
You all turned to see Yukio, already dressed, standing on the stairway.

"Mr. Okumura..." Kamiki said.

~
Yukio, Kamiki, and Rin were in Paku's room. The aforementioned was suffering from a fever--a result of the demon attack the day before. You stayed outside, leaning against the doorway. The door opened and Yukio and Rin walked out. Walking down the hall, you were in between them.

"How's Paku doing?" You asked.

"Better," Yukio replied, "She just needs a few more days of rest and she should be back to normal."

"Well that's good," you said.

"So what's up with that demon that attacked yesterday?" Rin asked.

"I'm investigating its entry route and whereabouts," Yukio replied, "It was an above-intermediate level Naberius." You hummed. Naberius?

"Didn't you say this school was protected by demon-warding charms?" Rin asked.

"So you actually remember? Very impressive!"

"Tch... you're mocking me again..."

"You're absolutely right about that, but... occasionally, that kind of demon slips inside. So we've got to remain vigilant."
You slipped behind Rin and opened a door, grabbing him.

"HEY--!"
You threw him in the room and held the door shut, even through its rattling and banging and yelling.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Yukio asked, surprised at your sudden action. You looked at him.

"I have an idea of where the demon came from," you said seriously, "And I think you do too."

~
You were in a class with a professor whomst name you didn't know.