"Quit your bitch ass crying! It's hella annoying!"

You and the two others made it over to smaller sized merry-go-round. Probably one meant for children. You and Rin stopped walking suddenly.

"Rin? Y/n?" Shiemi questioned. You could hear a disembodied child giggling. Rin could too.

"A child," you said.

"A child?" Shiemi repeated. The merry-go-round began to move by itself. "Why is it running on its own?" You could sense the presence of said ghost.

"It's coming," Rin said seriously. The merry-go-round slowly came to a stop. On one of the horses was a weeping ghost child. When Rin and Shiemi spotted him, they gasped. You just narrowed your eyes at it.

"Oh my gosh, Y/n, Rin!" She exclaimed, tugging on both of you guys' arms. "How did you know?"

"Oh, you know... just a gut feeling?" Rin said nervously. You shrugged.

"I'm telepathic."
Shiemi walked forward, closer to the child.

"Hey, why are you crying?" She gently asked him.

"Hey, don't talk to the demon!" Rin warned.

"Oh! But he's such a little one... I don't think he's that dangerous."

"Demons can take on the forms of children to lull you into a false sense of security by making you think they're harmless and innocent," you said seriously. Shiemi was slightly taken aback by it. "Just be careful." Your eye twitched by the ghost child's crying.

"HEY!" You barked, startling all of them. "Quit your bitch ass crying! It's hella annoying!" The kid only cried louder.

"You don't have to yell at him!" Shiemi chided. You glanced at her.

"I don't like children."
The ghost then suddenly flew into Shiemi's chest, burying his head into it. Oh this kid is gonna die twice

"I was always... so sick... and my daddy and mommy promised me that they'd take me to this amusement park when I got well..." The child wept. You rolled your eyes slightly. "But then... since I died... I can never... never come here with anyone..."

"I see. That must have been hard for you..." Shiemi said gently, petting his head.

"Shut up, you old bag!" The child then suddenly popped out of her embrace, shoving his nubby arms into her boobs. Your brow twitched. It then started flying in front of your faces. "Moron! Moron!" You slowly began to walk after it. It turned to stick out its tongue at you.

"NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH—AHHHHHHH!"
With your back turned to the other two, your eyes turned white. You reached behind you for your sword. "WAIT WAIT WAIT—I'M SORRY—" You slowly unsheathed it, eyes glowing in the shadows cast by your hair. It started to fly away from you. You calmly walked towards it. It grunted when it no longer was moving, instead, being pulled back towards you.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" When it came close to you, you stabbed the blade through its immaterial body, but even so, it slowly faded and dispersed. When you heard Rin running up behind you, you quickly sheathed your sword and calmed down.

"Dammit! Where'd that little pervert run off to?" He gasped with Shiemi running behind him, out of breath. Your brows raised. Damn, did I move that quickly?

"Who knows," you replied, "Probably somewhere down below."

"Huh?" Rin tilted his head. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing."

"Rin, Y/n, I'm going to look over there, okay?" Shiemi said.

"Sure," both you and Rin responded before she ran off. He then looked at you seriously. "What did you do to that demon?"