When It Hurts So Bad

FOR WHAT SEEMED LIKE THE HUNDREDTH TIME THAT MORNING, Gisele found her head in a toilet and she still hadn't finished her morning rounds

Jo held her hair back while she continued to dry heave.

After a while, Gisele got frustrated that nothing was coming up yet she continued to dry heave. Her throat felt sore and her eyes were watery.

"Are you okay?" Jo asked.

Gisele let out a groan of frustration, "No," she reached over, grabbing some toilet paper to wipe her mouth before tossing it into the toilet, flushing it before standing up, "I'm not. I can't stop puking and I feel like crying all the damn time."

"Do you need a hug?"

Gisele nodded.

The hug ended quickly due to Gisele's phone going off.

She groaned, "I'm so tired, I just wanna cuddle in bed," she saw she was being paged 911 by Penny, "Gross, why the hell is Blake paging me?"

Jo frowned, "I thought you didn't hate her anymore."

   "Never said that," Gisele said, "I have to go, later."

The elevator ride down to the ER did nothing to help her nausea which caused her mood to worsen.

Spotting Penny, she stormed over to her.

"What do you want?"

"I didn't know who else to page, Callie and Arizona are in surgery and..."

Gisele cut her off, not wanting to hear her rambles, "Tell me what you need before I leave."

Penny handed her the tablet, "It's Sofia."

She took a breath, "Okay, let's go," she followed the redhead to one of the beds. She pulled back the curtain. Sofía laid up in bed, her head bloody, "Hey Sof."

   "Gigi, my head hurts." Sofía whined.

   "I know and I'm going make it better," she quickly put on a pair of gloves before taking a look at the cut, "What happened?" She asked the woman.

   "She was having a play date with my daughter, and they were running around, and she tripped. Landed on a rock. I brought her right in. She's okay, right?"

   "Absolutely, doesn't look too bad. Not even deep. You'll be out of here so fast. How does that sound?" She asked Sofía.

   "Awesome."

   "Great."

Gisele ordered Penny to get a suture kit before quickly numbing the area and starting her stitches on Sofía, "How's dance? Learn any new tricks?"