Readiness Is All

She was peacefully sleeping in her warm bed, when a loud booming voice calling her name startled her out of sleep causing her to fall to the floor. Alex bursted into her room.

She lifted her head up and groaned before letting it fall back to the ground, "Alex, What the–"

"I need you to look after Jo." He frantically said.

Gisele scrambled to her feet at the mention of her friend, "What happened to Jo?"

"I have to go, call my cell if she needs anything. Just stay with her, alright. She's in my room." Alex demanded before storming off.

Gisele had no clue what was going on with him, "Alex!" She heard the door close and sighed, turning around and heading towards his room. She entered his room, stopping at the doorway when she saw Jo who looked like she was in a fist fight. Immediately rushing to her side, Gisele gently grabbed Jo's face to examine, "Jo, what happened?"

Jo sniffled as tears began to fall, "Jason."

Gisele furrowed her brows, "Jason did this?" Jo nodded and a sob escaped her mouth, Gisele wiped her tears away and wrapped her arms around her.

  "He told me that I lied about who I was and that I was a liar," she managed to she before sobbing into Gisele's shoulder.

Gisele rubbed her back, "You're not, okay, we all have our secrets. I'll kill him. Do you want me to kill him cause I could make it happen?"

Jo wiped her eyes and let out a teary eyed laugh, "No."

   "You sure, cause I wouldn't even be the one killing him, I'd hire a hit man."

Jo shook her head, "No, I don't want that."

Gisele nodded, "Okay, but if you change your mind, just say the word. Scoot." Once Jo moved over, Gisele got into bed next to her.

   "Where did Alex go?"

  "Don't know he just ran out." Gisele said.

After Jo told her the whole story, and Gisele offering to book her a flight to Dubai. Jo convinced her to go to the hospital and find Alex. They thought he'd be in the attendings lounge, she saw him. Meredith and Cristina in there, turning to Jo she motioned for her to walk over.

"He didn't do it. He just found him. I did it." Jo said.

"I told you to stay with her, at home." Alex told Gisele.

She sighed, "I did stay with her, I'm here. If I hadn't come with her she would've come alone."

"We were having a fight. He he grabbed my arm. I fought him off. It just it got ugly.
He fell backwards and he hit his head on the fireplace, but he was still yelling when I left. He was fine. I swear." Jo explained.

"All right, you gotta go. Go." He said before turning to Gisele. "You stay with her."

Cristina objected, "Uh, no, she has to explain to them what happened."

Alex shook his head, "No, nobody does anything until we see how Peckwell is. Look, go home. Don't let anyone see you," he looked at Gisele, "Done let anyone see her." He looked back at Cristina and Meredith, "You two don't say a word to anybody until we know exactly what's going on. Understand?"